يمكن Load More...
● Design and lead building native applications for Android platform. ● Ability to write consistent, well-documented code. ● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. ● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. ● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. ● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. ● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. ● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. -Ensure that tasks are being done with a high quality (design patterns, coding standards, test coverage, type of bugs, etc.).
● Develop, implement, and manage multiple social media platforms. ● Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns ● Monitor and maintain our online presence across all digital channels ● Collaborate with graphic designers to produce artwork ● Get creative with the social media content ● Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the ● visibility of the company’s social content ● Set specific objectives and report on ROI. ● Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics. ● Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing ● campaigns. ● Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote ● a company and its products and/or services. ● Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website ● traffic and acquiring leads/customers. ● Evaluate competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies.
● Develop and implement new software programs. ● Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements ● Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges ● Write Integration and Unit test for the written code. ● Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software. ● Maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization ● Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects ● Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues ● Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry ● Share knowledge and technical experience with company members
● Builds, releases and configures production systems. ● Deploys, automates, maintains and manages cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems. ● Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. ● Troubleshoots systems when experiencing issues by identifying what the problem is and finding a resolution. ● Assess issues that might occur in the systems and mitigate them so they don’t occur again. ● Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical company computer resources. ● Manages the company systems including hardware, software and equipment. ● Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for the company to take advantage of new technology. ● Learns new technologies and systems as needed with minimal supervision and assistance ● Monitors system logs and activity on production/staging servers. ● Writes scripts to Automate manual work specifically deployment automation and infrastructure automation. ● Suggests architecture improvements, recommends process improvements. ● Evaluates new technology options and vendor products. ● Ensures critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions and practices.
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share. ● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. ● Attending initial sales meetings with clients. ● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives ● Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts. ● Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. ● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. ● Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings. ● Attending related events and networking with prospect clients. ● research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets. ● Preparing presentations, proposals, contracts. ● Identifying and monitoring the performance of competitors in the marketplace.
● Responsible for setting goals and creating the team’s vision. The vision needs to be clearly communicated with everyone involved in the project. ● Managing the Product Backlog. ● Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities. ● Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy. ● Share the organization’s vision with the scrum team, answer the team’s questions, and listen to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user’s goal. ● Work closely with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI. ● Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone