إحدى أكبر التحديات التي تواجه الشركات ومس Load More...
• Follow up on new techniques for the analysis of chemicals. • Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams. • Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues. • Validate methods and equipment. • Assist in designing and formulating new products ideas. • Discover and solve current products problems.
• Conduct negotiations with the suppliers, ensuring that the items meet the required specification. • Execute of the procurement process according to the approved purchase orders according to the supply schedule. • Work with suppliers and general contractors to communicate and follow-up on requirements and commitments. • Monitor and coordinate material delivery processes between suppliers to ensure that items are delivered to the warehouse on time. • Review suppliers’ quotations to ensure accuracy and appropriateness and resolve any discrepancies escalate if needed. • Negotiate with existing suppliers and source out potential new ones. • Purchase of Raw & Packing materials for manufacturing.
• Ensure efficient maintenance and repair of the instruments in the plant. • Establish and maintains a computerized maintenance management, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment. • Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant. • Operate and solve all maintenance-related problems. • Develop his electrical knowledge by continuous exposure to new technologies.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region • Search for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region. • Establish new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers. • Manage and interpreting customer requirements. • Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs. • Negotiate tender and contract terms. • Prepare sales reports. • Meet regular sales targets. • Record and maintaining client contact data. • Support the marketing team by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events. • Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs. • Provide pre-sales technical assistance. • Help in the design of custom-made products. • Open new markets.
• Work as 1st line technical assistance to help set up systems or resolve issues for all organization’s employees. • Set up work stations by Installing & configuring computers, Laptops, Servers & necessary peripheral devices (User’s Pcs, routers, printers, etc...) • Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications. • Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues. • Perform troubleshooting to diagnose & resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.) • Prioritize & manage many open cases at one time. • Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate). • Troubleshoot system & network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults. • Monitor and maintaining computer systems & networks. • Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance. • Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers. • Develop and Implement network maintenance standard Operating Procedures.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone