Let’s take a trip to the future and ha Load More...
Follow up with customers on open leads a2- Graduate of any Major
• Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers • Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers • Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply • Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies • Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors • Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested with the quality requested • Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters • Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships • Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits • Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas • Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) • Prepare reports on account status • Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory • Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals • Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) • Manage end-to-end digital projects • Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness • Maintain a strong online company voice through social media • Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency • Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability • Monitor ROI and KPIs • Stay up-to-date with digital developments • Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements. • Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client. • Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff. • Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to creative department members. • Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests
• Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment • Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results • Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules; assigning employees; providing back-up. • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone