يمكن Load More...
- To assist in the development of the marketing plan of the brands. - To consistently insure that the marketing mix of the brands is directed towards the regular elevation of the consumer brand equity. - To participate as a member in the marketing team responsible for the development of creative route for the pre-set and agreed brand strategies and positioning. - To follow up and handle brand financials, including budgets, and contribution margins.
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers. - Implement effective negotiations tactics. - Manager relationships with key suppliers to Maintain quality of goods, timely delivery, and compliance to terms of action. - Monitor stock levels. - Prepare and submit detailed reports.
- Manage and direct the online and social media teams. - Lead on any digital initiatives and ensure achieving each campaigns KPI’S - Handle our web presence to boost brand awareness. - Assist in Marketing and advertising promotional activities ( Social Media, Direct Mail, and Web)
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts. - Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information. - Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects. - Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries. - Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals. - Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential. - Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements. - Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
1. Administrate Recruitment Process: - Assist in recruitment processes. - Maintain & update HBE recruitment database “HR software, e-mail, HBE website; create folders according to jobs”. - Maintain the automatic reply for rejected candidates. - Assist in organizing Interview schedule. - Maintain proper recruitment filing system (CVs, applications). 2. Traveling & Reservations: - Responsible of Handling HBE business trips “hotel accommodation, visas & air flights “. - Assist in managing relationships with travel agencies and local Hotels. - Contact & negotiate rates with travel agencies & Hotels. - Handle travel accommodations and expense forms for employees based on HBE agreements with hotels. - Search for better offers to ensure best prices. 3. Support & assist in all functions of HR: “Recruitment, Training, Comp. & Benefits &Administration”
-Export Sales -Open new markets -Develop new products for export -Scanning & capitalizing on international business opportunities for the company, and trying to expand the exports product mix for the assigned regions. -Setting feasible export targets/objectives for each region and working on achieving them. -Maintaining the existing export clients through effective negotiations and communications as well as arrange for meetings indoor or outdoor -Ensure the excellent level of the market servicing across the existing clients as well as develop and implement trade deals/consumer promotions, through the trade visits to different countries. Maintaining the export customer’s satisfaction. -Increasing the overall international markets share for the products of the company. -Oversees the entire export business operations & transactions
-Handling & follow up with our customers within their territory. -Selling the company products to the existing customers – sending updates of production process and shipping dates - and following up the collection of the payment. -Plan and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims of the organization. -Opening and developing new business opportunities in existing and new market by working with the commercial attached in the target markets, international fairs and market visits. - Evaluating and selecting suitable agents to sell and distribute the company products and maintain proper relations with clients and agents. - Communicate with export related authorities, and customers, in all relevant territories and countries, negotiate contracts for sales and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading. - Working on the Co-Packing projects with other Factories. - Working with the Finance department on easing the Cash follow from the Export Sales.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone