As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
Our structured career framework means you'll continue to develop, whatever level you're at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you'll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
As a FSRM Manager, you'll technically contribute to and lead FS Risk Management engagements. You will work effectively as a team leader having the responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating engagement directors and partners on progress. You'll also build valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers. In addition, you'll contribute to presentations and provide inputs to proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Delivering financial risk transformation programs domestically and/or internationally.
- Ability to analyse current state reporting and the complex knowledge associated with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions and operating model).
- Broader experience in Finance and Data type reporting projects; IT and Financial accounting knowledge in order to bridge the gap between the Business and IT.
- Ability to profile and interpret data constructs into relevant business constructs.
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive.