Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an Electrical Inspector to supervise, monitor and inspect the construction activities carried out by contractor on site on behalf of employer in accordance with specification, approved drawings and method statements.
The key objectives of the role will be to;-
• Inspect and record the construction works carried out by contractor on site and resolve the site generated issues.
• Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the drawings and specification.
• Supervise and Inspect ‘additional works’ and ‘out of scope works’ carried out by contractor.
• Process the joint measurement forms and maintain the records of their status.
• Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built plans
• Make special notes and document the contractor’s activities that may lead to claims.
• Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used etc, and sign at the end of each day.
• Check the `Day work records’ submitted by contractor
• Maintain records of site resources, daily progress of work, inspections, construction and workshop drawings, method statements and ITPs (Inspector Testing Plans)
• Draft site instructions for any required variations from, or additions to, the contract documents.