Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• The main purpose of the HVAC Maintenance Technician I 's job is to carry-out jobs for high voltage electrical facilities & maintenance
• Read and understand schematic drawings.
• Troubleshooting in facilities maintenance regarding electrical works
• Preventive maintenance of all air conditions especially Package units
• Clean work and surrounding areas.
• Follow all safety instructions.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
• Communications and Working Relationships
• Can communicate oral & telephone
• Perform the above responsibilities.
• Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
• Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and make suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his/her supervisor's instructions.