• Guarantee maximum guest satisfaction, by providing an exciting, professional and enjoyable experience in addition to monitoring the orderly operation of the store’s equipment in a clean and safe environment
• Carries out minimal technical jobs (e.g. blocked tickets), empties and reconciles token machines when necessary and collects meter readings and reconciles tickets in machines.
• Maintains the tidiness of the immediate work area to meet company standards.
• Meets and assists guests on the floor to maximize their interest in using the games/rides available.
• Keeps updated knowledge concerning promotions and fees in an aim to advise guests on the best value for money transactions available that meet their specific requirements.
• Issues Magic Planet cards/tickets and carries out all the relevant transactions using the company’s Embed system including collecting and reconciling cash, vouchers, wristbands and coupons.
• Issues and redeems prizes according to points’ value.
• Maintains excellent customer service at all times in addition to handling all guest complaints promptly and professionally and ensures immediate escalation to the Floor Supervisor on duty as required.
• Answers customers’ inquiries about payouts and redemption issues.
• Ensures that the Redemption Counter/merchandise items are shuffled periodically and organized in an attractive manner to maintain a fresh look at all times.
Monitors and carries out stock checks with the necessary controls.
• Operates rides according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs’)
• Ensures that all guests use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for certain attractions in the correct manner.
• Guarantees the safe operation and evacuation of rides in case of accident or breakdown
• Guarantees children are signed in and out of appropriate areas when needed.
• Completes all log entries in the log book on the daily basis as required.
• Guarantees proper opening and closing of all rides, machines, and points of sales in the assigned area at the end of the shift/business hours.
• Aware of gaming techniques of available games to answer guest inquiries about features of the games in the respective area of work to ensure safe and proper use.
• Adheres to all the company’s policies and procedures with regards to Health and Safety, grooming, code of conduct, working hours and attendance.
• Ensures that games, rides and any company property in the store are handled in the right manner to prevent damage.
• Supervises and monitors stock movements from the store to Redemption and/or machines.
• Acts as a Health and Safety representative when and where required as per the Management instructions in addition to any other duty assigned by the Store Management.
• Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and; communicate effectively with public and co-workers Ensures.
• Good command of EnsuresEnglish language (verbal and written).
• Computer literacy
• Should maintain a high standard of cleanliness without instruction.
• Should maintain a ensure high standard of guest services.
• Previous experience in a similar field is preferred.
• Experience in cash handling is preferred.
Must be able to explain and enforce operating policies and procedures.
• Should be pleasant, presentable, helpful and capable of answering questions regarding promotions, birthday parties, and general use.
• Should be prepared to work overtime if needed.
• Bachelor degree with minimum relevant experience of 0-2 years in a customer service role within the leisure, retail and hospitality sector ideally gained operating family entertainment centers like Magic Planet.
• Good command of the English language (verbal and written).
• Computer literacy