To perform duties required in all departments at a consistently high service level whilst working within guidelines of MAF Cinemas policies and procedures.
• Follow MAF Cinema’s Service Steps to deliver a consistent high level of service to all guests.
• Extend courteous departures as guests leave the restaurant
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc
• Implement the MAF service steps.
• Be familiar with the operation of Vista system and manual system procedures.
• Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals.
• Always provide assistance to others where possible regardless of which department is listed on the roster.
Health & Safety:
• Adhere to policies & procedures listed in MAF Cinemas health and safety management program to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues and self.
Food Hygiene & Handling:
• Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF Cinemas guests is safe and free of contamination
Suggestive Selling & Upselling:
• Utilize suggestive selling and upselling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction.
• Adhere the MAF Cinema’s cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize unders/overs for each and every shift.
• • Previous F&B/Customer Service/Retail experience preferred.
• Physically fit to perform required duties.
• Able to read/write in English.
• The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Be available to work night shifts, and on weekends and public holidays as per the roster.
• Bachelors Degree