This position is located in the Shubra Al-Khaimah branch within a field working group operating in a geographical area
Branch and Field Group - The incumbent is responsible for publishing and promoting the program
Lending and productivity of the number of lending cases and the number of repayment rates for premiums
He is responsible for the good representation of the association and in expressing its goals at a good level.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1) Interview with owners of small enterprises targeted at the specific geographic range applied
work plan .
2) Explain the policies and objectives of the program adopted by the association and the benefits offered to customers
And finding the target customers to join the program.
3) Provide information to the owners of establishments wishing to join the program of the conditions
Controls and installment payment system.
4) Provide assistance to interested owners of enterprises to join the program by providing
Models and guide them to the collection of documents and papers attached to the models.
5) Review loan applications and accompanying documents and evaluate them according to data and examinations
And consistency with controls, rules and policies.
6) make recommendations on approval of loan applications.
Qualification / Experience:
Qualified above medium or high qualification
No previous experience is required
Ability to work in the field
- Skill in making contacts and dealing with others.
- Skill in assessment and data collection.
- Skill in writing reports