SEO and Adwords
1. Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
2. Create and manage Google Adwords campaigns
3. Experience with Google’s Keyword
4. The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as. robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
5. Proven success in link building
6. The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
7. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
8. Experience in building organic search traffic and improving SERPs
9. A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
10. An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
11. Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
12. Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
13. Develop density of desired keyword on page
14. Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
15. Research web
16. Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
17. Send out quality messages on these channels.
18. Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
19. Manage and deliver email lists.
20. Craft email campaigns.
21. Follow up on responses.
22. Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.