- Job Summary:
The role holder will be responsible for the monthly payroll cycle of the company using the
payroll Excel sheet in addition to administrating the personnel process.
- Functional Responsibilities:
• Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
• Prepare and manage the monthly employee payroll:
1. Entries (Salaries - Incentives - Allowances - Grants - Bonuses - Overtime - Salary adjustment - Annual increases - KPIs - Commissions).
2. Deductions (Penalty - Delay – Absence – disciplinary deductions - Sick vacation - Loans - Taxation – Social insurance – Medical insurance - vacations).
• Gather, investigate and correct related timekeeping information for all employees.
• Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
• Handle and follow up on the bank account openings for new joiners.
• Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll.
• Following up with employee contract, including their renewal and termination
• Administrating the social, medical insurance for the entire company’s
• Creating and maintain personnel records for each employee
• Monitor staff annual and sick leave to maintain the full compliance with the Egyptian law and leave policy
• 2-3 years of experience
• Bachelor Degree
• Experience working in payroll or a similar role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Very good command of English
• Excellent MS Office skills
JAKAMEN ... REFLECT THE DİFFERENCE!
This is the official page of JAKAMEN Egypt; one of the best and well known Men's wear worldwide brand.
We present high quality & trustworthy products that are manufactured and designed in Turkey.