Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / HR or equivalent.
22 Feb 2019
• Provides support to the HR Manager in coordinating Human Capital services for the Head Office and Business Units. Assist in sourcing and selecting qualified candidates for the company in an efficient and cost-effective manner in addition to preparing all related paper work.
• Initiates and processes personnel actions to effect changes in employee status such as transfers, promotions, leave of absences, and terminations
• Prepare all onboarding and offboarding documents
• Establish and maintain a filing system for the department and ensure all required documents and record updates are available.
• Open personal files for new employees and ensure all relevant papers/ documents are properly filed.
• Coordinate the process of reference & background checks of accepted employees
• Ensure all certificates and documents to be submitted to governmental authorities.
• Ensure that the company is aligned with the Social Insurance policies and Labor Law
• Follow up on renewal of all contracts for all staff
• Proficient in use of computers and capability to manage computerized HR system.
• Team player having excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Should possess good knowledge of Egypt Labor Law and visa/work permit procedures.
• Pleasing personality which reflects the corporate culture
Minimum Qualifications/education and experience
• Should possess a degree from a recognized university (preferably with HR qualifications)