About the Job :
- Developing and Executing Automate test scripts.
- Develop and execute manual test cases and analyze results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
Main Job Responsibilities / Duties :
- Designing and developing test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user requirements.
- Writing dear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear
communication with the software developer.
- Testing software release by executing assigned tests ( Manual and Automated).
- Testing web services and APIS.
- Reporting overall projects status and generating statistics.
- Develop and Maintain Testing plan.
- Contribute in Improving Test process.
- Design and Execute in one or more of the following Testing Types, Automation, Performance and security.
- Control the final and in process Quality stages.
- Proven experience as a QA tester Automation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Automation testing using Selenium with cucumber (preferred)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation
- ISTQB On Agile
- Familiar with SDLC, SQL, IIS