A multinational company located in Cairo is hiring a Receptionist / Office Administrator.
• Arrange the collection of the shipment and the distribution, follow up with the courier for any
inquiries or delays, also arrange for meetings with our accounts contacts to discuss and control the
• Assist the Country director with Admin tasks (Travel arrangements, meetings arrangements, etc....)
• Handling the events for the sales department
• Handling trainings’ in-office logistics (organizing coffee breaks, lunch, dinner)
• Arrange for visitors at the Company
• Organizing team activities
• Maintaining an up-to-date organized filing system
• Carrying out various administrative office tasks (Preparing letters, internal and external
• Order office stationery/equipment and supplies as required
• Office Maintenance when required
• Handling the office petty cash and preparing its monthly expense report
• Receiving and register suppliers’ invoices.
• Arrange for the employees’ business cards
• Update the phone directory for the region
• Log each received payments forms from the employees or suppliers and send the Invoice-log to the finance every end of the month
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to prioritize workflow and manage time effectively.
• Details oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate in a complex environment
• Customer Oriented and Strong team player