1. Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned markets that ensures the achievement of the company sales goals and the maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
2. Participating in developing marketing plans as needed.
3. Preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads & prospects and penetrating new markets.
4. Building and creating a database pool for new leads and opportunities.
5. Manage the pipeline template of prospects until contract signing and handover to project team.
6. Performing a reporting tool to the management including the sales activities, pricing, competitions, …etc.
7. Monitoring the competition activities by preparing a comparison sheet including suggested competitive prices that maintain the maximum profitability of the company.
8. Generate, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business.
9. Articulate the benefits of company Solutions to all levels including line of business managers.
10. Develop and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the offered solutions.
11. Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
12. Meet quarterly and annual budgeted sales figures.
13. Perform needs gathering and requirement analysis for new customer’s qualifications.
14. Maintain the healthy long-term relations with the customers ensuring satisfaction and future revenue opportunities.
15. Responsible for engaging and coordinating with the Support and Services team when appropriate.
16. Participate in trade fairs, exhibitions and all forums useful in propagating our solutions.
17. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Minimum University degree, preferred in business or IT fields.
• 5-10 years of experience in sales, preferred in ERP software solutions. Microsoft Dynamics solutions is highly appreciated.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and documentation skills.
• Excellent analytical, judgment, tact, and decision-making ability.
• Excellent English written and spoken.
• Excellent Team management and leadership skills.
• A highly ethical & disciplined and a proactive personality.
• Flexibility to travel for customer relationships and business development (if needed).
MBS Business Solutions was founded in Egypt and started its operations in 2009 under the name of “MBS Business Solutions”. The operations are currently continuing under a new established entity named “MBS Business Solutions”. Having an expanding plan, “MBS” has recently opened a new branch in Madrid, Spain to extend its operations to Europe.