We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer. As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features
• Responsible for management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various platforms
• Responsible for the creation of software deployment strategies to successfully deploy sites/software in any environment.
• Responsible for the updating of configuration management tools, code, and modules for the purpose of streamlining implementation and support.
• Designs builds and optimizes comprehensive automation systems that operate the business’s web, mobile, and data infrastructure platforms.
• Designs scaling strategies and develops automation scripts and solutions for the purpose of streamlining, implementing, and testing sites/software.
• Enables the automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production environments as well as the automation of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Implements monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues and identifies and implements data storage schemas such as clustering in order to maximize performance.
• Plays an operational role by troubleshooting issues in development systems and is also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
2-5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity with hands-on experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure.
Experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and building CI/D pipelines.
Solid experience using Jenkins and Linux as well as experience configuring and automating monitoring tools.
Experience in software development and experience working with tools and languages.
Proficiency in Docker containers, Kuburetes, preferably open shift is a plus and orchestration platforms.
Proficiency in source control tools such as GIT.
Bitbucket experience is an asset.
Additional knowledge of asynchronous communication systems is an asset.