· Implement company talent acquisition strategy.
· Conduct sourcing activities & develop selection tools in order to fill open positions.
· Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
· Reviewing employment applications and background check reports.
· Represent company internally and externally at events with for networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
· Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
· Create potential candidates pool to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
· Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
· Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
· Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
· Create job ADs Internally & Externally through proper channels.
· Updating the man-power plan with Division Heads, which will help in identifying hiring needs across all departments & adding proper hiring channel whether internally or externally.