1. Works with various departments and individuals in an organization to ensure materials and resources flow through the company in a timely manner.
2. Must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems
3. Develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization's workflow
4. Must communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization
5. May be required to prepare progress reports for upper management.
6. Work with outside customers or internal departments to develop a schedule for the delivery of products or resources.
7. Monitor the work flow through the process to ensure on time delivery.
8. Coordinators troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule.
9. Develop work schedules in various departments to ensure work is completed on time.
10. To confirm that a work process is progressing on schedule, coordinators monitor communication and work between departments
- 1-2 years marketing, MEDIA buying, coordinating, project managing experience
- Advertising experience is highly preferred
- Experience managing detailed projects and reports Experience with project management Experience with working with agencies and/or outside vendors Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- First priority is Project Manager exp/skill sets – with MEDIA – as bridge between the newly split Offline Media and Digital Media groups.
- Making sure they stay connected and communicate effectively.
- Online: Know differences between SEO and SEM; Organics vs. Paid search advertising Understand the Media terms: CPL (Cost per Lead) , PPV (Pay per View), GPL (Gross Point Level) Media experiences: TV ads, Radio, Print, Online Search Excel – Second nature skills in Excel and MS Office.
- Need to track purchases and budgets in all media buying
- Suitable university Degree