يمكن Load More...
• Manage the import processes in a cost-effective way with specific Emphasis on imports – including all related tasks. • Assist Import Manager with financial duties regarding import processes in an effective and responsible way as well as the daily running processes. • Manage import responsibilities according to set deadlines • Ensure the unit’s compliance with the policies and procedures • Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical relationships with internal clients and ACI suppliers as well as external entities • Accurate and timeous reporting of relevant management information to Import. • Manage, control, check or assist with issuing of import documents • Effective negotiation of duties and terms for imports. • Provide professional, efficient and timeous advice and/or communications to the organization with regard to tariffs, incoterms, duties, restrictions and permits • Knowledge of freights, custom duties, tariffs NOCs and permits.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. ● Proven working experience in iOS app development. ● Proficient in iOS app development with Swift. ● Experience in development using reactive programming (RxSwift). ● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. ● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. ● Experience with performance and memory tuning with with tools (such as Instruments, depending on project needs). ● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. ● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. ● Working knowledge of the general mobile, architectures (VIPER, MVVM). ● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines. ● Strong knowledge of dealing with different screen sizes. ● Familiar with App Store developer console. ● Proficient understanding of code versioning (Git). ● Very Good problem solving skills. ● Knowledge of iOS app security.
• Review and analyze system specifications • Design and develop tests and testing requirements for products, systems, software and/or related technologies. • Design and develop automation scripts when needed • Conduct quality assurance and design performance tests using established testing procedures • Write/Review and execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results • Create logs to document testing phases and defects • Report and communicate bugs, errors or enhancements to development teams • Provide guidance, supervision and support to testing team. • Introducing and improving testing and quality assurance processes
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK and how to develop for different screen sizes. ● Strong knowledge of Kotlin & Java. ● Strong knowledge of design principles, design patterns, and best practices. ● Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and connecting to different web services. ● Proficiency with unit testing. ● Familiarity with Test-Driven Development. ● A strong passion for how to build a clean and well-structured code that is scalable and efficient. ● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. ● Ability to efficiently maintain existing codebase. ● Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle. ● Experience in Agile development is a plus. ● Familiar with tools like Firebase, Crashlytics, and Google Analytics. ● Ability to express ideas in a simple and easy to understand language. ● Familiar with push notifications and real-time chat.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps - Expert in Creating and tracking user journeys. - Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets - Develop UI mockups & prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like - Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) - Prepare & present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders - Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) - Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements • Define reporting and alerting requirements • Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration • Help design, document and maintain system processes • Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team • Communicate key insights and findings to product team • Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions. • Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices. • Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items. • Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes. • Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements. • Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing. • Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team. • Tracking project processes, deliverable. • Preparing and presenting status reports.
- Create opportunities, build strong commercial strategies, can build excellent relations with different entities governmental and private. - Understand our current customers and how they relate to our products & services. - Promoting the organization and products. - Create detailed and accurate sales forecasts and sales strategy. - Hire and train sales team - Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to sales team members - Compare team performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed - Assess current team processes and procedures - Setting individual sales targets with the sales team - Tracking sales goals and reporting results. - Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team. - Coordinating with marketing on lead generation. - Developing sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone