When it comes to hiring, one of the bi Load More...
- Demonstrated project management experience in a software development/technology business or equivalent experience leading cross-functional project teams; Strong organizational skills and detail orientation. - Ability to assess a project’s scope and the team’s ability to execute. - Outcome oriented. - Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on key points. - Strong leadership skills and ability to influence across the organization. - Ability to work collaboratively across organizations in delivering the best outcome of Projects. - Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. - Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. - Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. - Report and escalate to management as needed. - Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. - Perform risk management to minimize project risks. - Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. - Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. - Excellent communication, coordination, and planning skills. - Applying judgment to balance process compliance with achievement of business objectives.
- We are seeking a very smart and solid Head of Marketing (HoM) to be responsible of formulating the whole Sales & Marketing strategies for Jobzella in the Middle East region. He/She should have previous experience in penetrating new markets with special focus on the GCC countries. - The HoM will lead the whole marketing department (e.g. product management, brand communication strategy, content marketing, social media, art direction, graphics and video production...etc.). - Develop and deploy the marketing strategy for the services of the concerned business. Such strategy needs to target both B2B & B2C. - Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Business Development department. This should detail the year’s activity and initiatives to meet agreed company objectives. - Manage all aspects of digital marketing including web site & social media, print production and seminars. - Managing the marketing of the company service portfolio from strategic planning, launching campaigns to tactical activities; working with all departments for the execution. - Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future services. - Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget. - Establish marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services. - Develop and execute marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of the company’s services. - Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. - Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities. - Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. - Plan and manage business development activities. - Some of Key Performance Indicators: - Market Penetration. - Market Share.
- Create and manage social media campaign strategy, including developing and tracking appropriate success metrics, goals and budgets. - Collaborate with project managers to create planning documents and briefs that articulate integrated strategies for social media marketing including campaign objectives, target audience, key messages/content, program sequencing, recommended touch points, and key metrics or benchmarks within specified budgets. - Work closely with the Market Research & Insight team to ensure alignment with analytics best practices.
- SEO | SEM | Social Media | Google Analytics | Google Ad words. - Creating and recommending of SEO tactics and strategies. - Researching and analyzing the competitor links. - Using web tools to track site traffic, rankings, and ultimately sales. - Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings. - Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues. - Assisting in layout of web pages when required. - Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales. - Managing a marketing budget devoted to increasing traffic and delivering a revenue plan. - Create and manage professional relationships with partners to optimize opportunities for exposure on their. sites and drive revenue and traffic. - Always be ahead of the competition by leveraging the best web analytics software and conducting external. research to transform powerful insights into sales. - Designing and formulating advertising plans to be placed on the Social Marketing platforms - Project Management. - Manage set requirements and usability testing projects. - Manage budget in key areas including content creation and design, e-commerce, work order testing, online tracking and analysis, new site concept development, and search engine marketing. - Specialties: SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ). - SEO On-Page / SEO Off-Page / Keyword Research / Keyword Density / Google Webmaster Tools/ Search Analysis / Link Building. - SEM ( Search Engine Marketing ). - Google Adwords Professional / Yahoo Search Marketing / MSN AdCenter / Paid Search Campaigns. - Social Media. - Facebook / Twitter / G+ .. etc ( Optimization / Paid Ads ). - Content Management / Online Advertising / Mobile Marketing / Affiliate Marketin.
- The Creative Copywriter will be responsible for creating unique content by researching the topics presented and using a creative approach to create texts that are useful and informative. - Experience in career and professional life is a plus. - The Creative Copywriter must have the ability to communicate effectively. - Excellent research and analytical skills are essential for creating engaging and accurate articles.
Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform. Experience with Xamarin Development in Classic and with Forms. High proficiency coding in C#, .NET. Experience with consuming and understanding of web services. Experience with MVVM frameworks (e.g. MvvmCross) a plus. Native Android and iOS development experience a plus. Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems. Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies. Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset. Exposure to a consultancy environment: experience working with clients and understand the relationship value with clients. Excellent communicator, willing to help out a teammate and pitch in when needed on a team Independent in the work you do, but won’t hesitate to communicate when you need guidance.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone