PMP certified software project manager with more than 10 years experience in multiple Technologies, industries and functions with a successful track record delivering complex IT projects on time and under budget by applying strong management and technical skills to manage project scoping, planning, estimation, execution and implementation of best practices and technology solutions.
I Have the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to turn proposals into reality with a high level of dedication and a focus on delivering business outcomes through the use of methodologies.
I'm flexible and able to adapt positively to any challenges that arise, i'm also comfortable at making sometimes difficult decisions and taking ownership of key issues.
Right now i wish to join a company known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success and i'm willing to travel and/or spend long periods abroad.
Software Project Manager, IT Leader December 2012 - Present ( 9 Years )
Responsible for the overall planning, executing and management of Jobzella.com project and work with business owner to develop project scope of work, reporting structures and insure quality of the project. Identifies the technical approach to be used on Jobzella and manages the system development process.
[ Duties requires 24 hour, seven days per week on-call responsibility for project support.]
- Provide recommendations for technology use and tools used within the department.
- Create staff plans that maximize skill strengths, develop additional skills within the group, and keep staff motivated while meeting business goals.
- Ensures that effective communications and relationships between business owner and project team members are maintained.
- Handle staff performance management processes and provide straightforward feedback.
- Produce well-written technical and business communications as needed and communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Collaborate with other departments on common business goals demonstrating a cooperative and positive spirit.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills with architects, project management and various development teams in multiple locations to come up with cost-effective and quality solutions to business needs.
- Interpret business requirements and crystallize requirements and acceptance criteria for implementation.
- Keeping projects on time and on budget through estimating, staffing plans and overcoming obstacles.
- Proactively identify and help implement improvements to the agile development process on a routine basis.
- Understand how development solutions and decisions impact strategic business goals and quality.
- Assess risk and impact to quality associated with development decisions and makes appropriate decisions and recommendations based on risk
- Encourage and promote innovation and the use of technology to meet and exceed business goals.
Software Development Manager January 2011 - December 2012 ( 1 Years - 11 Months )
Responsible for all aspects of development and support for internally created or supported application software, including: the development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, support tools), development and testing hardware/software environments, and management of the application development staff and project workload for the company.
- Supervise the projects and responsibilities of the Web and Software Developers.
- Responsible for the prioritization of projects assigned to the Development team.
- Responsible for the complete development life cycle of the company software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the Development Servers and Databases.
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development team to follow.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes.
- Makes technology decisions that effect Software Development.
- Works on special IT projects as needed.
Software Engineer Full Stack Developer June 2009 - December 2010 ( 1 Years - 6 Months )
• Contribute to the design and development of new web applications and features using:
- Server Side Technologies: PHP, all others a plus.
- Data Formatting Technologies: XML, XSL, JSON
- Web/Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, WAMP, NGINX
• Maintain and improve existing web applications ( ASP, PHP, WordPress ...)
• Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance across browsers and operating systems
• Work closely with designers and other developers in agile team
• Demonstrate a dedication to code quality
PHP Web Developer June 2007 - May 2009 ( 1 Years - 11 Months )
Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
Gain an in-depth understanding of the business goals and related system interactions
Application Support Engineer February 2005 - April 2007 ( 2 Years - 1 Months )
• Supporting various trading applications and platforms used in the fixed income department
• Solving problems around profit and loss breaks, data feeds, risk figures and user rights
• Liaising between front office, product control, risk and strategy to deliver two essential tools for post trading data analysis.
• Migration projects testing Process
• Resolving urgent and immediate requests by various users in a vibrant and demanding environment
• Advanced use of EXCEL formulae and VBA
• Team working, time management, communication and problem solving skills were significantly enhanced
• Exposure to the organisational structure of investment banks
• Further understanding of financial processes and terms that affect our economy
VB6/VB.net Developer March 2003 - January 2005 ( 1 Years - 10 Months )
- Analyze, design, code, test and utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology such as Microsoft SQL Server,ADO.net, Visual Studio 2003-2005, Visual Basic 6.0, vb.net
- Refine data and format final product
- Test and develop programming modifications using specified testing scenarios
- Write new program(s) using VB6, vb.net and SQL languages based on approved specifications
- Evaluate and test interrelationships between programs to ensure desired results are achieved and no negative impact to users or other company systems
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
- Deal with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs
- Write and maintain programming documentation and document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
Junior Software Developer September 2001 - December 2002 ( 1 Years - 3 Months )
- Developing new software and web applications as per user requirements.
- Upgrading existing software as the user's needs change
- Localizing software products for different international markets
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
Cairo University 2006
Diploma, Business Administration,
Cairo University 2005
Bachelor, Computer Science,
From in January 1970
Data Structure via C++
From in January 1970
Files Structure via C++
From in January 1970
From in January 1970
Birth Date: 1983-09-21
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone