Head Of Corporate Communications and Business Excellence February 2021 - Present ( 1 Years - 3 Months )
Genena Group | Real Estate ( Industry )
Management( Role )
1. Corporate Subsidiaries CRM departments
2. Business Excellence
3. Corporate Communications
4. Central Data and archiving
Executive Assistant To Vice Chairman May 2015 - Present ( 7 Years )
Management( Role )
1. Carrying out specific projects and research;
2. Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
3. Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
4. Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
5. Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects;
6. Working with executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for trade shows and meetings.
Director of Client relashionship Managment October 2018 - February 2021 ( 2 Years - 4 Months )
INMA Developments | Real Estate ( Industry )
Management( Role )
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies. Focusing on the loyalty and retention of existing and prospected clients.
1. Client Relations
4. Call Centre
Personal and Executive Assistant to the Vice Chairman September 2015 - October 2018 ( 3 Years - 1 Months )
Executive( Role )
Main Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
1. Carrying out specific projects and research.
2. Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with A suite level of management
3. Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
4. Designing and maintaining a neat/efficient filling system for all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
5. Working with executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for meetings.
6. Solely responsible for managing all vice chairman’s personal accounts
Program Manager May 2014 - July 2015 ( 1 Years - 2 Months )
Raya Contact Center | Telecommunications ( Industry )
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
6. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
7. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
8. Report and escalate to management as needed
9. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
11. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
12. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Business development Manager November 2012 - April 2014 ( 1 Years - 5 Months )
Investigate the economic conditions surrounding business activity such as industry trends and competition.
Prepare a detailed business plan so you will not lose sight of your goals and objectives.
Secure sufficient financial resources for future development
Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
Maintain the Business Development databases
Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc
GM/Senior Assistant September 2011 - November 2012 ( 1 Years - 2 Months )
Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances
Regional Corporate communication Officer February 2010 - September 2011 ( 1 Years - 7 Months )
Henkel | Chemicals ( Industry )
• Involved with and coordinating all projects related to the corporate communication department (internally, externally, and brand PR).
• Communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
• Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
• Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
• Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
• Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
• Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
• Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
Leading projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Call Center Trainer January 2010 - February 2010 ( 1 Months )
Training & coaching employees to be customer support advisors, providing services and support for Expedia travel agency.
High school English teacher - English literature
Leterature Techer November 2009 - December 2009 ( 1 Months )
Teaching & coaching high school students English literature.
International Account Technical Advisor September 2008 - November 2009 ( 1 Years - 2 Months )
Providing customer service and technical support to Vodafone GSM mobile users in the UK.
Guest Relation officer July 2008 - September 2008 ( 2 Months )
Greeting all VIP guests, handling their issues and requests, and scheduling their events & conferences.
Administrative Assistant Financial Controller September 2007 - December 2007 ( 3 Months )
Handling all incoming and outgoing emails. Handling tickets and hotel reservations, booking & filling. Handling payment letters and paychecks. Following up on financial transactions in and out the company.
English Teacher January 2007 - May 2007 ( 4 Months )
Teaching kindergarten students the English language, following the designed syllabus for the course. Providing feedback to the supervisor when necessary. Turning in daily attendance records of the students.
PMI "Amideast" 2014
Ain Shams University 2008
B.A, ENGLISH LITERATURE,
Sedeek Language school 2003
Expedia canada | Henkel January 1970
PMP preparation course
From Amideast in June 2014
Birth Date: 1985-09-24
Visa Status: Citizen
Number of Dependants: No Dependant
Marital Status: Single
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone