يمكن Load More...
Identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis. Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Communicates & collaborates with clients to analyze information needs & functional requirements & delivers the business Requirements Document including Use Cases, GUI, Screen & Interface designs. Interprets customer business needs and translates them into application and operational requirements. Leads business and technical analysis sessions. Provides analysis and supports for the project management, application development, and Qc teams throughout the development lifecycle. Assists in the development of test plans. Assists in the development of training and/or technical documentation. Works with user experience team to develop and refine prototypes. Works with developers to ensure they understand all aspects of the requirements, including assisting with the logical data modeling. Works with the QC team to ensure corresponding test cases are created and reviewed before development is completed. Works with the product owners & project managers to assist in Agile development processes, such as verifying user stories’ status per iteration, demos to product owners, etc. Conducting requirements analysis for new features/modules or change requests in the existing system. Communication with the development, support, implementation and testing teams. Develop in-depth understanding of product modules and domain knowledge. Owning the product roadmap and planning the features that would enhance the product position in the market.
• Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology. • Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings. • Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client • Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs • Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting or other specialist areas • Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently • Marketing and promoting a portfolio of software system by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events • Identifying and developing new business through networking and and follow-up calls • Meeting sales targets • Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
• Receiving tickets on TFS to be developed from the quality control team • Creating CI using TFS with complex process • Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle • Working with team in building web-based applications using ASP.NET (Webforms), Oda.net, C3, Sql Server, J query and. net framework 3.5 • Developing features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, coding, testing and deployment • Day to day maintenance and support of all existing application modules “Finance, People, Assets, Projects, Services, Resale, Leasing, Sales, Admin Configuration and sales” • Building new crystal reports and enhance existing ones as requested by internal business groups. Further enhance other reporting technologies to improve performance and scalability of user demand • Fill in where needed on the development side to ensure daily operations run smooth without any interruption • Creating NuGet server, revised and modified whole solution to use new NuGet server.
• Receiving tickets on TFS to be developed from the quality control team • Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle • Working with team in building web-based applications using ASP.NET (Webforms), Oda.net, C3, Sql Server, J query and. net framework 3.5 • Developing features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, coding, testing and deployment • Day to day maintenance and support of all existing application modules “Finance, People, Assets, Projects, Services, Resale, Leasing, Sales, Admin Configuration and sales” • Fill in where needed on the development side to ensure daily operations run smooth without any interruption.
• Understand customer requirements and provide the convenient full solution. • Analyzing requirements to find ambiguities and track them till closure. • Create Test Scenario, and test Data. • Develop and create System Test cases. • Bug reporting and tracking by Oracle Test Manager Tool and TFS. • Re-test defect and specify its status. • Participate in management activities of the project such as reporting. • Assessing the product specifications and testing them with customer requirements. • Setting objectives for quality assurance compliance for achieving the targets. • Planning & implementing performance improvement and quality assurance programs. • Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards. • Guiding production staff about the quality measures. • Understanding, assessing, performing the tests and procedures, and investigating the product modifications. • Interviewing the suggested candidates for the Junior SW testing engineer position. • Guiding, training and helping junior and fresh graduate team members Web Testing. • Test Web by Usability & Functional & Compatibility & Database & Security Testing. • Testing of Mobile Applications developed for various Mobile devices on different platforms for Functional, Usability and Performance.
• Setting the release scope and the release testing plan • Applying different testing techniques to various applications to ensure best quality • Leading a team of quality controls and senior quality controls • Training the quality team on the required skills for quality activities including; process, tools, testing experience • Setting the Team KPIS and objectives • Reviewing product design documentation to ensure that the requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable • Tracking the test cases execution and follow up on bugs • Communication with development team in order to identify and troubleshoot project issues • Managing daily correspondence to meet service level agreement (SLA). • Updating the Quality Control criteria based on consensus with team and management (both manual and automated). • Supporting company policies and procedures as defined.
• Deploying and configuring the system based on the clients’ needs. • Assisting end users in importing their backlog. • Providing remote support (via email or phone) for our clients during their support period. • Tracking incidents and defects reported by clients and communicating them effectively to the development team while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone