When it comes to hiring, one of the bi Load More...
• Welcoming children to educational workshop sessions. • Supervising their activities. • Responsible for the activities related to exhibits within the exhibition. • Coordinating one off event activities including workshop session. • Helping to develop educational products for the workshop. • Helping to assess the activities of other establishments. • Handling scheduled activities. • Supervising children to channel and manage their activities outside workshop sessions in case of high visitor traffic. • Regularly establishing a qualitative and quantitative assessment of educational activities for the head of educational programming. • Supervising birthday parties and ensuring the children’s welfare.
• Manage the Customer Service Center. • Work with the Marketing Team on various Marketing related activities. • Checking remote and advance reservation and recording arrivals. • Handle customer complaints and queries. • Handle all customer assistance services and needs. • Providing information when required. • Lead tour groups around CDE and meet and greet International visitors. • Assist in coordinating parties and events in the party rooms. • Miscellaneous other tasks as reasonably required.
• Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Guest Services SOP. • Deliver exceptional guest service at all times. • Ensure proficient up to date knowledge of Ski Egypt products, promotions and services, and provide training to the team. • Full detailed understanding of the ticketing, access control and call centre systems. • Perform suggestive selling (up-selling strategy), advice and assist guests with sales and bookings. • Manage the guest service team with the Team leaders during daily operations, including the information desk, ticket counters, and call centre and access control. • Ensure correct reporting to finance daily. Ensure correct results in revenue reports and services. • Check staff time and attendance with the team leaders, generate working rotation and report the details to the Admission Manager. • Conduct Department orientation for new employees. • Ensure that all staff has been trained in the operational procedures and are aware of all the requirements for security and finance. • Invoice all credits through the correct procedure and ensure all paperwork regarding credits are dropped in the cash drop for finance purposes. • Attend and contribute to regular line management and team meetings (Daily briefings). • Assist the marketing department whenever required for various related activities. • Drive & monitor daily/monthly Conversion rate from the basic package to a higher package. • Drive & monitor daily/monthly the Lobby Conversion rate via the flash report sent by Finance on daily basis. • Justify any Shortage/overage for any staff member by providing the needful supportive documents to Finance. • Monthly reports should be received from admission team leaders regarding (Guest survey report / Overage & shortage report / Attendance report) etc. • Weekly spot checks report must be sent from the team leaders (Guest Service Standard check list / Quality Check list ensuring the system is updated with the correct guest data} etc. • Maintain depart mental inventory (key cards, wristbands, brochures) etc.
• Create and implement an ambiance appropriate to the prestige lifestyle image of the store. • Identify key clients and develop effective client relations to create repeat and continued business. • Maximize sales by implementing and monitoring sales assistants’ client books and sales ability. • Provide regular, and ongoing product knowledge and sales training to team. • Ensure that all the staff have been trained in the retail operational procedures and are aware of all the requirements for security and finance • Oversee visual merchandising of store. • Ensure security procedures for merchandise are observed at all stages in the sale process, ie; changing room, pos etc. • Ensure that store procedures and guidelines for merchandise display and storage are implemented. • Check staff time and attendance daily and report the details to the line manager • Provide feedback on customer preferences and buying behavior to line manager. • Ensure manpower scheduling makes optimal use of resources on the retail floor, in the store rooms as well as the external sale points. • Process all sales transactions, cash, and credit card payments at point of sales. • Record sales transactions accordingly. • Produce any MIS reports required. • Inform customer on transaction and purchases. • Provide customer with information regarding returns and refund policies. • Invoice all credits returns and voids through the proper procedure and ensure all paperwork regarding credits are dropped in the cash drop for finance purposes. • Provide customer with information regarding future events. • Conduct weekly team meetings. • Attend and contribute to regular line management and team meetings. • Carry out assignments as directed line manager. • Be available for finance to answer any questions or explanations regarding cash-ups and other financial issues regarding invoicing. • Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly and filed with regards to store requisitions, all external sales and demo programs. • Keep the staff updated if there are any new policies or procedures put into place by the line manager or company.
• Welcome and greet customers. • Assist customers onto and off the ski attractions. • Incase required need to be mobile on each ski attractions. • Controls the ski attractions in accordance with the health and safety regulations. • Ensures the proper maintenance and regular checks of the ski attractions. • Ensure the cleanliness of the ski attractions. • Miscellaneous other tasks as reasonably required.
• Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the facility. • DCP security, arrival and dispatch via both physical and electronic distribution. • Playlist Management- including adverts and trailers- cue placements, sound formats and picture ratios. • Playlist Scheduling- KDM management ensuring KDM’s are up to date at all times. Ingesting DCP content and KDM’s to servers and projectors. • Film presentation; operate all film and digital projectors, sound equipment and related equipment in the projector suite. • Lamp replacement, lamp checks and tracking logs. • General projection booth housekeeping and scheduling maintenance visits. • Overseeing live show performances and pre- show testing. • Set-up and operation of various audio/visual equipment, including sound mixers, microphones, video projectors etc. • To adhere to all cinema policies including Customer care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Security. • To provide support where necessary to other areas of the cinema. • Follow up on any issues regarding exhaust or air-conditioning systems within the projection room or cinema auditoriums. • Log service calls with the facilities management company and advise management team • Training and supervising many future part time staff to work as a team based on company standard. • Be aware of the risks involved with projection equipment moving parts. • Be aware of the hazards involved with xenon lamps both 35mm and digital lamps.
• Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals. • Provide assistance to others where possible regardless of which department is listed on the roster. • Ensure the maximum amount of time is spent in front line operations as a support and role model for the Customer Service team. • Abide by policies & procedures listed in MAF Cinemas health and safety management program to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues and self. • Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF Cinemas guests is safe and free of contamination. • As a PIC Level 2 trained employee ensure that the knowledge from this course is implemented at the cinema. • Utilise suggestive selling and upselling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction. • Follow MAF Cinema cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize unders/overs for every shift. • Be aware of the correct procedures on performing EON, programming, petty cash, cashier balancing, etc and ensuring these procedures are done in a timely manner.
• Follow MAF Cinema’s Service Steps to deliver a consistent high level of service to all guests. • Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals. • Always provide assistance to others where possible regardless of which department is listed on the roster. • Adhere to policies & procedures listed in MAF Cinemas health and safety management program to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues and self. • Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF Cinemas guests is safe and free of contamination. • Utilise suggestive selling and upselling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction. • Abide by MAF Cinema’s cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize unders /overs for each shift.
• Identifies any specific training needs that Team Leaders or CSA’s may require that need input from a 3rd party (e.g. H&S, Customer Service, Assertiveness, Anger Management etc...) • Reviews the Weekly Collection Report (WCR) & Monthly Collection Report (MCR) to achieve optimum payout and Cost of Sales (COS). • Ensures that any statutory inspections are carried out. • Ensures the H&S SOPs’ are implemented and adhered to. • Assists the Team Leader in preparing the duty roster. • Assists the Team Leader in planning the staff vacation plan in accordance with Operational needs. • Assists the Team Leader in preparing the staff overtime sheet. • Ensures that all financial procedures are carried out according to internal audit requirements. • Initiates with the Tech Dept a program of Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) to guarantee that assets are protected and in optimal working condition at all times. • Monitors Operation always and recommends initiatives that may increase revenue or footfall (e.g. machine layout, new promotions, entertainment). • Establishes good working relationship with other Departments like HR, Marketing and Finance to guarantee smooth Operation of the business unit and implementation of Company policy. • Controls issue and reconciliation of Petty Cash and Operational Float. • Monitors and reviews budget targets and implements strategies to prevent shortfall and if possible create surplus. • Creates the values to make the store successful. • Leads and participates in disciplinary hearings when required. • Deputizes for the Shop Manager in his or her absence. • Monitors the performance of 3rd party Contractors (e.g. Security, Cleaning) and assists in negotiations with concerned parties. • Manages the work of 3rd party contractors to protect company assets. • Assists the Store manager by sharing responsibility for all day to day operation and management of the store whilst ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are appropriately implemented and adhered to. • Provides motivational leadership to his/her team within the store in order to improve staff retention and enhance competence of all front line employees. • Takes full ownership and accountability for appropriately applying HR policies and procedures within the store whilst owning recruitment and succession planning within the store. • Helps in developing and implementing promotional and marketing activities within his/her store to increase footfall and revenue whilst ensuring that the brand Magic Planet is properly presented. • Provides relevant information to formulate proper manpower and manning in accordance with the operation manager’s future budgets, capital plans and store operation requirements. • Prepares different Operational and Financial reports as and when required by the Store Manager. • Performs any additional tasks as required by the Store Management.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of the tasks required to be carried out by CSA’s during his/her shift. • Leads the CSA team on the floor by providing the required help, support and guidance in order to improve staff retention and enhance competence of all front line employees. • Provides support for all day to day operation and management of the store whilst ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures and Policies and Procedures are appropriately implemented and adhered to. • Provides the correct basic training and knowledge base to enable operating in a clean and safe environment both for guests and staff. • Possesses a thorough knowledge of ride and attraction operation to demonstrate basic skills required to operate rides and use of PPE equipment. • Identifies any gap in skills and informs the Manager if additional training is required. • Prepares the duty roster to make sure correct manpower is available to achieve the job purpose, whilst insuring regular rotation for all CSAs’ in all areas. • Prepares the staff vacation plan & overtime sheet in accordance with Operational needs. • Ensures the completion of daily stock control on the redemption prize counter and individual merchandising machines. • Ensures checking, verification and receipt of delivered stock. • Creates a stock inventory on a weekly and monthly basis and reports any discrepancies. • Controls, issues and monitors float and cash collection at end of shift. • Signs off the Technicians & Operators daily checklist. • Advises Managers if Repair and/or Maintenance are required to equipment. • Carries out basic H&S checks on rides and equipment as well as basic risk assessment to mitigate any risk to Magic Planet employees and customers alike. • Helps improve and maintain overall quality of presentation, maintenance and customer satisfaction level within his/her store whilst adhering to the Magic Planet overall brand guidelines, policies and values at all times. • Assists the store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in management of assets within the store in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and preventative maintenance programs for rides and machines, as well as the quality of the displays in order to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction for the store. • Takes full ownership and accountability for the application of HR policies and procedures within the store. • Prepares different Financial and Operational reports as required by the job. • Carries out any other duties as and when required by the Store Management. • Supervise and monitor stock movements from the store to Redemption and/or machines.
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone