يمكن Load More...
• Oversee departmental operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards. • Supervising and overseeing the direction of service, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs • Supervision of facilities running contracts (Maintenance contract, Pest control contract), enhancing the current KPI’s program to enhance the level of services to meet the client’s SLAs • Enforce all workplace policies and procedures • Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation (OPEX& CAPEX); scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances. • Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results • Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives. • Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis • supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
• Routers Experience (Cisco series 17xx, 26xx, 28xx, 37xx, 38xx,72xx) • Edge & Backbone switches Experience (Cisco series 65xx, 45xx, 35xx, 29xx, Nexus switches) • Cisco Firewall Appliances, IDS, IPS; Cisco NAC • Fortinet Firewall experience, Juniper firewall • Cisco Secure ACS Server • Dynamic & static routing protocols, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP • VPN/MPLS WAN connectivity configuration & troubleshooting • L2/L3 switching, VLANs, HSRP, VTP, STP • CCNA/CCNP is a must
Optimize CSRs performance from both a quality and efficiency perspective Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Drive knowledge transfer within the team Roster distribution to achieve the target Provide input/feedback to Management team where required Remain well versed in Call Monitoring policies, procedures, standards and documentation
• Make phone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, to promote TIG services to prospective clients and build on existing client relationships • Make effective use of all marketing capabilities to solidify TIG presence in Houston marketplace • Attend client networking events to promote The Insource Group • Follow-up on leads generated by Recruiters and/or Consultants • Participate in RFP process to ensure prospect company receives a high-quality, well-written response • Participate in monthly training providing input and feedback on training topics.
.The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers .seeking support and information from the Facilities Department .Respond to urgent maintenance calls, Emails and participate in the creation of emergency .preparedness plans. .Facilities coordinators handle a liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems. .Facilities coordinators manage building and equipment maintenance schedules by creating action plans and database management and facility team schedules. .Facilities coordinators handle supply needs of an organization with the supply chain. Coordinators communicate daily with maintenance vendors and schedule preventative maintenance Facilities coordinators review furniture needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team for MPE work (Mechanical, Electrical & plumbing work). - Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources. - Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment as per the PPM “Planned Preventive Maintenance” - Responds to all reactive maintenance requests within the specified Service Level Agreements and operational policies. - Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter. - Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests. - Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule by using the MEP checklists. - Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work. - Submits weekly accurate timesheets for the operational staff. - Carries out routine inspections for the tasks accomplished by Technicians and Service providers. - Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the Tasks are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs. - Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment. - Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labour and materials for each task. - Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements. - Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Department.
Handling Customers Over the phone The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer experience standards
- Conduct Phone interviews (Screening). - Respond to all hiring requests accurately and on time. - Communicate with the accepted candidates to inform them with the 2nd interview and/or the training time and - - Coordinate the senior at the first interview. - Accurately inform the candidates with the job offer. - Attending Job Fairs. - Following up with the accepted candidates until they got hired from the client side. - Conducting interviews for any internal vacancy
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone