Marketing and business development.
- Channel marketing
- Event management
- Online Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Analysis and reporting
Executive Director June 2010 - February 2011 ( 8 Months )
* Build a base for a strong organization using the resource available in a cost effective way and considering time.
* Developing with the help of the board of directors the business plans for the organization.
* Developing staff skills and motivate them and get their loyalty to the organization
* Study the possible projects for the organization if it could be done or not and getting the board approval before implementing.
* Enforce the organization procedure while maintaining the highest standards by monitoring the day to day activities.
* Report to the board of directors on a regular basis.
* Preparing and control the budget for the organization and have the authority to modify if needed
Branch Manager June 2009 - June 2010 ( 1 Years )
* Coordinates and schedules all assigned agency projects, from creative through to production and completion.
* Act as diplomatic liaison between creative, production and account management.
* Enforce agency procedures while maintaining the highest standards.
* Maintain a daily “master schedule” for all clients’ works, projects & timelines into one master schedule and handed out daily.
* Traffics all assigned work.
* Report status of projects on jobs on a daily basis, via a daily “hot list”
* Updates master status sheet on a weekly basis. Distributes at departmental meetings.
* Ensure that only properly specified creative is trafficked.
* Prioritizes current proofreading assignments.
* Routes approved concepts through agency.
* Prioritizes all schedules in conjunction department managers.
* Reviews work to ensure project directions are being met.
* Checks all proofs for approvals and changes.
* Insures mechanicals are approved by proofreading, creative, production and account services and any changes are issued to the studio.
* Final accountability for returning project materials to appropriate staff during project and once project is completed.
Marketing Manager October 2005 - May 2006 ( 7 Months )
Marketing of different products (mainly chemicals, minerals & vegetables) on line to find suitable buyers and suppliers - if needed - negotiating the prices and quantities required.
First University 2003
B.Sc, Engineering; Engineering; Chemical Engineering,
Birth Date: 1980-10-15
Visa Status: Citizen
Number of Dependants: 4-10
Marital Status: Married
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone