A serial entrepreneur and a passionate risk-taker with 20+ years of experience in the Egyptian, Saudi and other GCC markets, who is always looking for new innovative ideas which can make a positive impact on people's lives.
I have been honored to get several awards from prestigious institutions, among them: 1. Sheikh Salem Al Ali Al Sabah Informatics Award - Kuwait for building "One of The Best Technology Projects in The Arab World For The Year 2016 (Project name: Ousta)". 2. Best Online Recruitment Award For the Year 2015 from The Egyptian Chamber of Human Resources (Project name: Jobzella).
In addition, I was lucky to cooperate with key government bodies, NGOs, and other entities to fuel the growth and success of different startups in Egypt and KSA. One of the key projects that I am really proud of is operating "Dulani Business Center" - a government intiative acting as a business clinic for Saudi startups and the non-financial services arm of the Saudi Social Development Bank - by which we reached around 8,000 SMEs during the year 2017/2018.
Let's connect and discuss further how can we cooperate to make a better tomorrow for the whole world!
Founder and CEO January 2013 - Present ( 7 Years - 11 Months )
Jobzella.com | Internet ( Industry )
Egypt - KSA - UAE
Management( Role )
Jobzella.com is the First Professional Network in the Middle East and a network that is empowered by the first job aggregator in the Middle East as well as the only free online-course aggregator worldwide. As the first specialized marketplace and hub for courses and career advice for Arabic speaking communities worldwide, Jobzella is truly the one stop shop for professionals and companies in the Middle East.
Being everything but a traditional boring automated job board, Jobzella’s main focus is to create an easy to use interactive network of millions of professionals and companies providing millions of jobs, courses, events and services to the widest range of audiences in the Middle East region. With designing an open network free of restraints, limitations, roadblocks or restrictions of any kind, Jobzella prides itself on an all inclusive life changing user experience and on creating a network of true professionals and real companies dedicated to making the professional world more beneficial and more importantly, more Human.
Jobzella started with one main mission: To help each and every professional build his/her career and aspire to a better life. Jobzella’s unique state of the art technologies offer a digital world enabling every user to land endless career opportunities. Whether you are looking for an outstanding and professional online presence, building a great professional network, landing your dream job, boosting your skills by acquiring some degrees and certificates, getting career advices and services, or simply staying updated with all the best and latest career events, news, tips, and information, then you are in the right place with Jobzella.
As for businesses and educational institutions, Jobzella is continuously offering a wide range of products and services for all businesses, regardless of its size or industry. Jobzella is designed mainly to satisfy each and every possible need of recruiters, marketers, and sales professionals. Being the only specialized marketplace for jobs, courses, and all HR/Career related services and also being an open professional network has empowered Jobzella with endless targeting tools which ensure the highest return-on-investment (ROI) in the market.
- 23 July 2013: Jobzella.com Launches
- 4 November 2013: Jobzella received its first angel investment round from KI Angels – Egypt.
- 15 September 2014: Series A round of investment and acquisition of Jobzella’s majority shares by Al Khaleej Training and Education Group – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 30 July 2015: Re-launching a totally new and revamped Jobzella 2.0 website.
- 2016: Starting organizing the biggest annual career fair and other employment fairs in Egypt.
-2017: Launching a new portal for blue collars and middle education professionals www.himmetna.com.
Currently, Jobzella is part of Al Khaleej Training and Education Group’s companies. With over 5,000 employees, 80 locations all over the Middle East, more than 30 companies and foundations, and 11 international franchises, Al Khaleej is the biggest training and education network in the Middle East. Al Khaleej is one of the top 100 companies in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has been named one of the top 500 companies in the Middle East region in 2014, according to Forbes Middle East.
Discover Jobzella Today and become a part of the Professional Networking revolution.
Founder and Chairman July 2015 - July 2017 ( 2 Years )
Ousta Technologies | Transportation/Trucking/Railroad ( Industry )
Management( Role )
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE A TRUE OUSTA
It is not just that YOU are always on the move, Your Employees are on the move, Your Family is on the move and deadly traffic and parking issues aren’t making it easier. You need a reliable solution, someone to depend on. Think of a masterful, experienced, dependable driver that takes you and the people you love wherever the destination is, safely and reliably.
Originally Turkish for Master Craftsman and Teacher, the word Ousta is widely used in Egypt to denote truly expert drivers, ones that arrive on time, are reliable, efficient, respectful and take safety of passengers into major consideration. In today’s world, you can’t afford not to trust a real Ousta with all your transportation needs.
Welcome aboard, Your Ousta is waiting.
For more details go to: http://www.ousta.com
Target Group Manager / CRM Manager - Customer Management - Marketing April 2009 - March 2012 ( 2 Years - 11 Months )
• Joined the company 15 months before the opening of the first MAKRO store in Egypt, and was the first one to join the marketing department.
• During the pre-opening period, attended on-job-training in Germany, France, Greece, Poland, and Turkey to acquire the best practices to be implemented in Egypt.
• Was responsible for building the "corrective" company expansion strategy (nation-wide) and was honored by the BoD for my input and efforts.
• Planned and implemented the "Trader Partnership & Support Program" in Egypt in cooperation with the Ministry of Trade, and the ITMC (International Trade and Modernization Centre).
• Built from scratch the MAKRO's Call Centre responsible for all inbound and outbound activities.
• Created, planned, implemented, and managed all kinds of customer, market, and competition surveys/analysis. This includes in-store and out-store surveys, market surveys, economical, political and market analysis, and mystery shopping.
• Participated in setting all the company's marketing, branding, and communication strategies and activities.
• Implemented and managed all in-store decorations and signage for both MAKRO stores in Egypt.
National Sales Manager - OOH October 2006 - April 2009 ( 2 Years - 6 Months )
• Participated in reshaping the sales and marketing strategy, to go for the next level of dominating the bottled water market nation-wide.
• Participated in relaunching and reintroducing the "Baraka Natural Water" brand to the Egyptian market.
• Planned and implemented, for the first time, the OOH DSD (direct sales distribution) operations nation wide.
• Within the company, going from 15% to 45% sales share.
• Described as the "OOH Pharaoh" by the MD in the Nestlé Waters Global Magazine.
• Honored several times for my efforts and results.
Cairo Sales Manager - Key Accounts & OOH March 2003 - October 2006 ( 3 Years - 7 Months )
• Participated in launching and introducing the "Nestlé Pure Life" brand to the Egyptian market.
• Built from scratch the Key Accounts & OOH sales teams.
• In less than a year, dominated the bottled water market in the KA & OOH sectors by more than 60% market share.
Relationship Manager - Auto Loans April 2001 - February 2003 ( 1 Years - 10 Months )
• Was one out of four Relationship Managers to introduce the Citibanks' auto-loan programs in Egypt.
• Participated in reshaping the auto-loans market in Egypt, and positioning Citibank as the market leader.
• A top performer during my whole tenure with Citibank.
Sales Supervisor - Time Share & Real Estates October 1998 - March 2001 ( 2 Years - 5 Months )
• One of the first sales team to sell the Pyramisa's timeshare and real estate in Egypt.
• The youngest to join the sales department and was promoted in less than 6 months from a sales representative to a sales supervisor.
• A top performer during my whole tenure.
Indiana University School of Law—Indianapolis 2009
LL.M., International & Comparative Commercial & Business Law,
Cairo University - Faculty of Law - English Department 1997
Bachelor's degree, Law,
Ramsis Language School 1985
Online Recruitment Award
From Egyptian Chamber For Human Resources - EgyCham in April 2015
During the Misr HRians Annual Conference, Jobzella has been awarded as the best online recruitment website for 2015.
Number of Dependants: No Dependant
Marital Status: Single
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone