Relationship Manager April 2015 - Present ( 5 Years - 9 Months )
Jobzella.com | Information Technology and Services ( Industry )
Security( Role )
- Reporting Directly to the Country Manager.
- Maintain and grow transactions and revenue volumes from assigned database of customers.
- Acquire key companies that have no significant revenue history with Jobzella by selling Jobzella.com’s recruitment products & services.
- Determine their recruitment needs, suggest a recruitment solution that will help them hire effectively.
- Utilize creative marketing skills, knowledge of territory & broad network of contacts to generate business leads .Initiate and develop a strong relationship with assigned verified leads.
- Effectively manage business in assigned database through a transactional and solution-oriented selling approach. Determine customer’s recruitment needs, and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Give online demonstrations and professional presentations to clients on Jobzella.com in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy.
- Serve as consultant for range of HR packages; customize packages based on client’s requirements.
- Extensive coordination with Finance Department to ensure timely payments & follow ups.
- Attend frequent management meetings to market Jobzella.com’s product & services in order to increase client database and market share.
- Identify up-sell opportunities by building long-term relationships and providing quality customer service.
Work towards Maximizing profit and growth through the formulation and development of new plans, initiatives, long-term client relationships and key business strategies.
Sales Executive April 2014 - July 2014 ( 3 Months )
* Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration. ;
* Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking. ;
* Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. ;
* Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds. ;
* Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Admin Assistant April 2014 - July 2014 ( 3 Months )
* Manage Calender for managing director. ;
* Assist in resolving any administrative problems ;
* Run Coimpany's errand to post office and iffice store ;
* Answering calls from customers regarding their inquiries. ;
* Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails ;
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers ;
* Maintain office supplies for department ;
Misr University for Science and Technology 0000
Bachelor of Mass, Communication,
Valley Language School 0000
General Certificate of Secondary,
public relation or administration or human resource
Salary 3 (Currency Salary)
From toeffel in November 2013
From Cairo University in January 2014
Birth Date: 1989-06-18
Visa Status: Citizen
Number of Dependants: No Dependant
Marital Status: Married
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone