يمكن Load More...
•Not less than 5 years of experience with the L2 support model and a good understanding of how to improve the Operational service level provided to their dedicated customer •Operation and level 2 support of Solaris, Red hat, AIX and different Windows servers versions. •Operation and level 2 support of VMware, Solaris, Red hat, AIX and different Windows servers versions,Citrix, Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Boss, HP printing solutions, Veritas cluster solution, IBM WebSphere web, Control, Dollar-Universe and other applications. •Deploying Patches of platforms, applications, and services. •Performing changes on existing platforms and services. •Incident management of Internal and customers platforms, applications, and services •Proactive administration and support tasks. •Monitoring and health checks for platforms. •Ensuring the backup of all platforms according to backup plans •Providing incident management out of business hours based on on-call plan. •Populating the configuration management tool (2im, WH password, IP Manager, etc). •Populating SharePoint and technical data repository with technical and process documents. •Work closely with Monitoring, CTS2, and DCSC L1 teams, System teams, ITSCM, project managers, and process owners as well as Customers.
Provide presales design support for both new and existing customers covering any of the Orange Business Services Solutions. Support sales in positioning billable consulting work to customers when such services will facilitate progression towards or closure of Orange Business Services Solutions. Maintain a thorough understanding of the external tools that are required in conjunction with internal tools, systems and processes in order to develop quality approved proposals to customers. Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of all Orange Business Services products, services and solutions sets Contribution to the relevant Knowledge Management Repository Based on specific skills and project assignment work activity could be focused at the regional, territory or local level Ability to interface with customers as required during any stage of the customer lifecycle and effectively articulate the Orange value proposition Actively participate in the tendering process and development of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising with other colleagues as necessary. Present proposal to internal communities as required as well as to customers. Support the development of customer SLAs and Service Delivery Kits. Responsible for validating all non-standard elements in all proposals. Responsible for involving engineering department, support teams and other Orange groups as required on complex technical projects. After contract signing, responsible for providing correct documentation inclusive of project hand-over detail on the customer solution to enable successful project implementation by the Service Delivery teams. For future changes or additions to the project, act as technical liaison between customer and Orange Service Delivery and Operational entities. Team up with Sales and CS&O (Operations, Service Delivery), get acquainted with their processes and understand their roles in order to accomplish customer satisfaction. Maintain a thorough understanding of the internal tools, systems and processes required to develop quality proposals to customers. Ability to produce high quality written materials (mainly in English): Proposals, Business Cases, etc. Build strong competences and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge in Orange’s solutions sets and services.
- Design and develop new Security Solutions and services. - In-lab design and test of overall architecture and components - Develop and execute test plans - Perform systems integration across multiple security platforms and technologies. - Perform operational like tasks during pilot phases to assist operations - Provide operations teams with the appropriate documentation and training and lead them during the - rollout and deployment. - Test and validate new features for customized and generic solutions in the lab on from specifications. - Design and test complex customer security solutions and architectures. - Provide presales support worldwide, including France (so French language skills are a large asset) and - at least one position must be filled by somebody who can speak and read French. -Work closely with Customer Solutions, Professional Services, Service Delivery, Operations to design, develop and support Security solutions and on critical strategic occasions directly with Equant's customers. - Provide level-3 support to operations. - At least 5 years of professional experience. - At least 3 years of IT/Network security management experience. - At least 1 years in IT/Network security products engineering experience.
• Recommend technical solutions that will enhance performance, increase redundancy, and add flexibility to the existing infrastructure. • Quickly turn business problems into technical solutions. • Manage configurations and the deployment of equipment in compliance with established technology policies. • Implement new changes and services on preprod environment and validate the changes meet our standards and criteria. • Document all the steps involved during the changes, and be able to do any requested documents and guides of the changes as needed. • Interact with other team members to offer assistance in troubleshooting, and knowledge transfer activities • Regular participation in change control activities that comply with ITIL change management. • Build solution and scripts that enhace the function of our site and help operate and maintain our infrastructure.
The role of the Project Manager is to lead a single large standard project, or numbers of smaller standard projects and to take responsibility for the achievement of the agreed goals and objectives. A Project Manager will use established processes. At times they will manage a sub-project as part of a large complex project or program under the guidance of a Senior Project Manager, Project Director or Program Manager. job code Professional capability in project management is displayed when the leader of the project delivers the results required by all stakeholders. This requires managing the many variables that occur, during the life of the project. The following responsibilities show the range of requirements the Project Manager needs to manage. • Project Integration Management • Project Scope Management • Project Time Management • Project Cost Management • Project Quality Management • Project Human Resources Management • Project Communications Management • Project Risk Management • Project Procurement Management
As a billable consultant, you will work both independently and in partnership with consultants from other regions. You will be engaged in performing or assisting in following activities: • Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario) • Ownership or support on creation of projects consulting blueprints and boilerplates • Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery • Support on site or remote migration for complex solutions/environments, as required • Position and/or deliver billable consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract. • Acting as pre-sales consultant for some of the organic growth activities as needed. • Consistently deliver high quality billable technical service to existing and new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved. • Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the Orange services portfolio. • Be recognized as an authority on Orange products and services both internally and externally. • Maintain and develop technical specialization and certifications to accommodate growth in Orange services, as well as personal requirements. • Contribute to knowledge management through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by Orange. • Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints • Provide consulting assessments for new and existing customers if needed. • Ownership of the technical solution from concept to subsequent implementation. • Present technical solutions to partners and their end-customers, both formally and informally, as required. • Any other duties as required by Manager.
1. To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer. 2. Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs. 3. Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives. 4. To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process. 5. To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure. 6. To monitor systems, customer network security and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate. 7. To liase and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate. 8. Document all troubleshooting and a case management actions via the electronic case management system. 9. To conduct initial diagnostics and undertake basic fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults.
Administration and supervision of SMTP "Simple Mail Transfer Protocol" Messaging services components (Solaris & Linux operating systems, Antivirus TrendMicro Software's (ISVW, IMSS), all MTA "Mail Transfer Agents" (SunOne, Postfix, …), Storage agents (Sun,…), Antispam software ( Sophos, …), LDAP Services ) as to maintain service availability and reduce risk Administrate the Messaging Management infrastructure ( Firewalls, DNS "domain name service" Servers, Alteon & layer 4 switches ) Provide level 2 support as Subject Matter Expert of the Messaging customers for Orange's Managed SMTP Messaging services, for external and internal customers & Trouble-shooting and diagnosing problems leading to effective and efficient problem resolution in order to meet requirements of Service Level Agreements and contractual commitments to customer. Coordination with the others operational entities inside IT Services, as Customer Technical Support (Monitoring / Trouble Ticketing) acting as level 1 support teams & other ITD teams for others Line of Business ( Security, Other Messaging Line of Business ) Participate to the oncall process
• Make ongoing recommendations of network policies and standards. • Recommend technical solutions that will enhance performance, increase redundancy, and add flexibility to the existing infrastructure. • Quickly turn business problems into technical solutions. • Manage configurations and the deployment of equipment in compliance with established technology policies. • Implement new changes and services on preprod environment and validate the changes meet our standards and criteria. • Document all the steps involved during the changes, and be able to do any requested documents and guides of the changes as needed • Troubleshoot and resolve network performance issues. • Maintain system and network availability and monitor network services. • Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack. • Regularly interact with other team members to offer assistance in troubleshooting, and knowledge transfer activities • Regular participation in change control activities that comply with ITIL change management. • Participate in rotating 'on-call' schedule with engineering team. Build solution and scripts that enhance the function of our site and help operate and maintain our infrastructure.
• Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project plans. • Assist in the monitoring and controlling of projects. • Manage change requests and integrate approved ones into the project plan as directed. • Assist with activities to formerly close the project or phase. • Direct execution of own small projects. • Take accountability for small project performance. Responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes required from small projects. • Liaise with the Orange business units for project deliverables. • Work with project managers to establish and maintain scope control processes on large projects. Assist with defining and controlling delivery schedules to meet customer targets. • On large projects assist project managers in the use of formal process to estimate times for all activities, sequence them and prepare the schedule. Assist project managers through establishing and managing budget tracking processes and give forewarning of any deviations from budget using appropriate company tools Report delivery schedule tracking to project manager, customer and other stakeholders. • Promote quality practices and play a part in their execution. • Maintain configuration data for project deliverables. • Assist in the development and delivery of regular reports and minutes. • Assist in the management of any corrective actions. Assist in the implementation of project communications providing regular reports and adhoc communications as required. • Assist with generating and maintaining stakeholder mapping and matrixes. Assist with the risk management processes ensuring that data is regularly updated and reported as requited. Manage third party equipment and suppliers to achieve schedule as directed. • Create and maintain project procurement data
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone