EGYPT - Cairo
Why you are reporting this account?
Please upload (JPEG, PNG) files with (1MB) size max.
People Plus has to be following you to send a direct message, Would you like to send a connection request ?
16 Things a Boss Should Never Say
9. "You're lucky that you have a job." On hearing this, the best employees start looking for a different job and the worst ones freeze up, worrying that they'll be fired.
10. "That's a dumb idea." A remark like this, especially when delivered during a brainstorming session, ensures that employees never surface another idea.
11. "You're doing a lousy job." When employees are floundering, the boss needs to throw them a rope, not point out that they're about to drown.
12. "You look cute today." Just don't go there. Ever.
13. "What's wrong with you?" It's insulting enough to be told that you're wrong, but it's beyond insulting to imply that the wrongness is part of who you are.
14. "Why are you so lazy?" To be useful, criticism must address the behaviors than need changing, not character or personality issues.
15. "I knew you'd fail." If the boss knew that the employee would fail, why assign that project? To make the employee feel bad?
16. "I told you so." Even if (especially if) you warned the employee that an approach wouldn't work, gloating should be beneath you.
16 Things a Boss Should Never Say:
1. "We've always done it this way." This is not a reason for doing something. It's a reason for the boss to avoid the work of rethinking the problem or situation.
2. "Just figure it out." Employees don't ask the boss how to do something when they can figure out how to do a difficult task themselves.
3. "I don't have time for this." It can be frustrating when employees put demands on you, but a boss's primary function is to ensure employees can do their own jobs.
4. "You think that you're stressed?" Any competition to see who's more stressed is truly a waste of mental effort.
5. "Is this the best you can do?" Well, yes, it probably is the best that the employee can do. And if it's not, do you really think that the employee will admit that?
6. "Just do as I say." This remark may work with children, but employees need to know the "why" behind the "what" and "how."
7. "Sorry to interrupt your vacation, but..." If something goes wrong while an employee is on vacation, the boss should chalk it up to his own lousy planning.
8. "Your predecessor did a better job." This is ultimate unhelpful remark. All it does is make the employee feel bad without any way to improve performance.
It's fine to celebrate the success , but it's more important to heed the lessons of failure
Focus on being productive instead of being Busy
Take time to get to know yourself, you may be surprised at how much there is to like.
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Value has a Value only if its Value is Valued
If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure ..
When you are young , work to Learn , not to Earn ..
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently ..
Team Work makes a dream work
Dear All ,
Hope you all doing fine .. It's Sunday and I hate Sundays .
Todat am Searching desperately for a Service Center Manager for a Mobile distribution co, So please if you find yourself suitable for this position send me your CV to
4 أسباب تشجع شركتك على الإستثمار في ملتقى جوبزيلا المهني الثاني.
20 Nov 2017
إحدى أكبر التحديات التي تواجه الشركات ومس
وظائف شهر أكتوبر على جوبزيلا!
02 Nov 2017
8 أسباب تدفعك لحضور ملتقى جوبزيلا المهني الثاني.
25 Oct 2017
في التاسع من شهر ديسمبر تقيم
خدعوك فقالوا | 5 أسباب تمنعك من حضور ملتقى جوبزيلا المهني الثاني.
23 Oct 2017
خدعوك فقالوا أن الملتقيات المهنية لا فائد
وظائف شهر سبتمبرعلى جوبزيلا، قدّم الآن!
01 Oct 2017
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone