EGYPT - Cairo
Why you are reporting this account?
Please upload (JPEG, PNG) files with (1MB) size max.
Reechome has to be following you to send a direct message, Would you like to send a connection request ?
Real Estate sales Representative
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.
1. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
3. Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
4. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
5. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
6. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
7. Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
8. Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking .
9. Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
10. Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
11. Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
12. Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
13. Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
14. Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
15. Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
16. Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
17. Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
18. Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
8 smart ways to turn failure into success
10 Oct 2016
Fear of failure is a spontan
Answer this quiz to know if this is the right career for you
29 Sep 2016
So you've been hearing that voice again, the one that says you're not
Discover with Jobzella The Career Future Till The Year of 2025
18 Sep 2016
When we were young, we always asked ou
Reasons Why Your Bachelor’s Degree is Not Enough Anymore?
06 Sep 2016
You might have been struggling in finding a job after graduation, bein
What Color is Your Job?
29 Aug 2016
Are you familiar with the different colors of empl
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone