EGYPT - Cairo
Why you are reporting this account?
Please upload (JPEG, PNG) files with (1MB) size max.
Reechome has to be following you to send a direct message, Would you like to send a connection request ?
Real Estate sales Representative
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.
1. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
3. Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
4. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
5. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
6. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
7. Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
8. Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking .
9. Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
10. Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
11. Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
12. Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
13. Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
14. Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
15. Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
16. Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
17. Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
18. Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
8 Reasons to attend Jobzella's Second Career Fair
25 Oct 2017
On December 9th, Jobzella’s
They said … They lied| 5 Reasons TO MISS Jobzella’s Second Career Fair!
23 Oct 2017
This year, Jobzella's Second Career Fa
September Jobs on Jobzella, Apply now!
01 Oct 2017
Before Winter knocks the door, where
How to get a job if you are INEXPERIENCED ?!
26 Sep 2017
How do you get a job if you are NOT ex
Most Inspiring Speeches from TEDx, in 6 minutes!
20 Sep 2017
From time to time, we just need to wat
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone