Information Technology and Services
EGYPT - Alexandria
Why you are reporting this account?
Please upload (JPEG, PNG) files with (1MB) size max.
Savvy Arabia has to be following you to send a direct message, Would you like to send a connection request ?
Front-end Web Developer wanted!
We want a dedicated creative Front-end developer to be responsible for the programming and development of several websites and web applications , with the ability to create the right solutions, working alongside our design and strategy team to produce the best results in a timely fashion.
Job specification (your abilities)
· At least 2 years of experience.
· Experience with building, deploying, and updating web content in WordPress or similar CMS.
· Experience with Boostrap or Foundation frameworks.
· Experience with Magento e-commerce platform will put you a step ahead.
· Familiar with JQuery.
· A strong grasp of HTML.
· Good Command of CSS. Mainly: positioning, transitions, and typography.
· Self-driven attention to detail and willingness to learn new systems.
Job Description (your responsibilities)
· Programming landing pages and website updates.
· Working with WordPress CMS and understanding how the system handles data output, as well as templates.
· Managing third party integrations; this requires excellent communication and problem solving skills to partner with outside vendors.
· A working knowledge of how website design varies between Mac and PC, iOS and Android, along with wide variances between screen sizes, browsers and other technical nuances.
· Engage and interact with a diverse group of designers, business leaders and creative thinkers.
· You will create solutions while working alongside our design and strategy team to update websites regularly, make improvements and troubleshoot issues.
If you’re interested,
Send your CV to HR@savvyarabia.com with a direct link to your Behance account.
Mobile Developer wanted in Alexandria:
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with a passion for mobile technologies to work with our of talented engineers in designing and building the next generation of mobile applications.
- 1 Year experience in mobile development.
- Computer science Degree (bachelor or equivalent)
- At least one developed App available on the apple App store or on Google play.
- Native android development capabilities.
- Native iOS development capabilities.
- Cross-platform development capabilities in PhoneGap or Appcelerator
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
If you're interested in this position, please send us your CV and work at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "mobile developer".
8 smart ways to turn failure into success
10 Oct 2016
Fear of failure is a spontan
Answer this quiz to know if this is the right career for you
29 Sep 2016
So you've been hearing that voice again, the one that says you're not
Discover with Jobzella The Career Future Till The Year of 2025
18 Sep 2016
When we were young, we always asked ou
Reasons Why Your Bachelor’s Degree is Not Enough Anymore?
06 Sep 2016
You might have been struggling in finding a job after graduation, bein
What Color is Your Job?
29 Aug 2016
Are you familiar with the different colors of empl
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone