Success is a pleasant goal that every employee aims to reach. Wherever Load More...
Search Results <% totalNumberJobs %> Jobs Found
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale; - Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails; - Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; - Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries; - Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets; - Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales; - Gathering market and customer information; - Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers; - Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy; - Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions; - Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer; - The job will be indoor & outdoor
- Generate Customer data & conduct calls to describe our services to the potential customers (B2B Only) - Make cold calls to try to start a relationship with a new customer - Manage leads by tracking and following up on them. - Conduct sales presentations and product demos via the phone and internet. - Give advice about how our services can benefit customer's needs. - Persuade customers to arrange a meeting t from our sales representative. - Perseverance and the ability to respect customers' answers. - Achieve weekly & monthly targets and write periodic reports for achievements done
- preparing accounts and tax returns - administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure - auditing financial information - compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements - analysing accounts and business plans - providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation - negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job; - estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients; - developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose; - thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design; - using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time; - presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers; working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies; - proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work; - demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print; - commissioning illustrators and photographers; - working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases; managing filing systems; - developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management; - organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment; - maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs; - organising and chairing meetings with staff - in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this; - overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction; - carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff; - delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output; - promoting staff development and training; - implementing and promoting equality and diversity policy; - writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations; - responding to customer enquiries and complaints; - arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices; - attending conferences and training; - duties of the role may extend to the management of social media
Operations Specialist would support operations by maintaining quality systems for icealex team, community, partners, as well as events & activities. - Help icealex Team in the following Tasks: - Plan and execute icealex activities calendar. - Coordinate all logistical arrangements for events & projects. - Help in managing icealex Co-working Space and it’s activities. - Find short/long-term coworkers. - Ensure the achievement of financial targets. - Help in Managing FabLab and it’s activities. - Follow up with customers and clients. - Supervise social media and outreach channels. - Monitor and update Social Media channels periodically. - Develop monthly newsletters for icealex’s activities. - Organize creative activities to engage the community. - Ensure the achievement of financial targets. Please Note that :The Working Hours is from 12 to 8 pm
Execute the marketing projects visit the branches to evaluate them and deliver reports to the marketing manager Assist the marketing manager in executing the marketing plan
Serve as a primary point-of-contact for customers. Receive and process Retail products’ applications related to the concerned segments. Manage portfolio of customers according to specified segment (Banky Market). Develop branch business in connection with assigned accounts as well as prospect customers to meet and exceed the targets. Take advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank products, and demonstrate interest in providing other services
Acting as the first “point of contact” for many customers and Responsible for providing efficient services to customers through handling their daily cash operations and inquires.
• Full charge of handling the admin process (calendar, meetings, Management events, approvals, signatures, meeting deadlines ,reports, travel bookings, business, Committees action log and tracking, mails tracing/ prioritizing. • Daily deliverable sheet tracker for business flow, mails …etc • Ensure the business alignment between top management offices. • Collect / prepare required documents for meetings / Committees. • Presentation skills are required • Filing system on a daily basis. • Receiving and answering telephone calls
Responsible for The company data entry in oracle system Responsible for payroll Responsible for the social insurance and the form 1 , 2 & 6 Employee access cards Personal Reports ( Vacation , overtime & payroll)
The Program includes rotation throughout the functions of the IT department. In each function you will receive a specific assignment to ensure diverse learning and development opportunities are made available for the joiners. You will be a paid ABC employee working on an employment contract. What do we offer? The program is designed to give you early responsibility, which will prepare you to hit the ground running. Part of your time will be dedicated to job specific training, to ensure you have all the skills you need as an employee in our company. You will receive tuition from our expert coaches and receive feedback regularly. Completing the program: Once you have completed the one and a half year program you will become a professional potential manager in our company. How quickly you can get there will depend on your ability and desire to succeed.
Scope of Work: To ensure the required availability for the production process of automation process and computerization systems at the lowest possible cost and taking into account both legal and Heineken’s regulations. Determine the policy in the fields of process automation and process computerization within the production departments. Job responsibilities: Extract and analyze automation data Support corrective maintenance in automation and process control by evaluation, troubleshooting support and knowledge transfer Manage calibration activities, software modifications, backups, parameter registration and version control Manage software licenses and versions Assess the performance of shift technicians with regards to solving automation issues Assess and train shift technicians in automation Support inventory requirements for automation and process control Cooperate and manage external resources for automation Prepare, engineer, execute and evaluate required software or automation modifications Performance breakdown analysis Participate in TPM PM teams for breakdown and short stop reduction Participate in the software and PLC new installations/ modifications for the delivered machines and installations/ modifications Develop a maintenance policy on automation Support the engineering manager in development of the automation contingency plan (obsolesce management) Organize third parties services with regards to automation support (e.g. teleservice and emergency support) Support the production team in translation of technical requirements from new product/recipe development and implementation of these changes via modifications Develop and maintain a database of all brewery PA/PI equipment (e.g. settings, sensitivity, parameters, reach etc.)
- Motivates, directs, controls, and organizes the activities of the sales team to achieve the set sales targets for his team, in accordance with the strategies and tactics as defined in the product plans. - Responsible for setting the sales target per medical rep and helps to achieve the personal sales target. - Responsible for the quality of the sales team (Sales achievements, selling skills, product knowledge…….etc). - To be knowledgeable about competitors' products and their therapeutic uses and promotional activities in his territory. - Responsible of the organizing and the running of the sales team (Sales development, product knowledge, selling skills and role play). - Coordinates between departments and the team to ensure the efficient operation of the sales team (Product management, regional training management, local logistic management, etc). - Responsible to plan, execute and evaluate accompanied calls. - Responsible for in the job training of all aspects of medical rep (Product knowledge, selling skills, reporting, etc). - Responsible for discovering the training needs of the sales team and initiating additional training. - Participates in the recruitment of the field staff and personal affairs within the sales team. - Responsible for Organizations visits and private clinics visits (MOH hospitals, university hospitals, contracts, private hospitals, etc) to maintain close contacts with opinion leader and important clients, within the sales area. - Update doctor's selection according to the selection criteria as mentioned in the product. - Plan, in close cooperation with the medical representative. - Monitors and mentions an adequate call rate of the selected doctors.
بائعين وبائعات خبرة وبدون لسلسة محلات ملابس أطفال منتشرة بالقاهرة والجيزة و6 أكتوبر ساعات العمل 10 ساعات براتب أساسى 1200ج بالاضافة الى حوافز مجزية وتأمين صحى واجتماعى
Execute smooth day-to-day after sales operations of various processes that contribute in delivering successful services to hotels, compounds, hotels and hotsots • Monitor after sales business service operations, For Ex. service delivery, service quality, and support and distribution cycles. • Handle technical auditing on all locations to maintain customer satisfaction • Handle day to day business activities with different customers • Apply the operational workflows and alternative methods of service efficiency. • Improve internal processes in support of division goals. • Implement operational procedures to maximize output. • Arrange with Technical Operations teams on new technical solutions upgrades or extensions across different sectors and services as well as required site surveys. • Responsible for the hotspots (cafés, malls & clubs) acquisitions to be delivered according to the division plan. • Regular monitoring of competitor activity (Market Scanning & Intelligence) • Act as a site owner (customer interface) as follows: - Manage and monitor inventory - Respond to customers inquiries, complaints and requests - Ensure proper display for all marketing materials across different sectors - Manage scratch cards productions, quantities, stock availability & delivery
Duties and responsibilities: • Contribute to defining and developing the monthly route plan of each Van • Distribute sales target among Vans in different areas • Provide visits report including feedback about team performance • Follow the implantation of the predetermined Van route plan to realize the desired outcomes and assure the accuracy of feedback received • Responsible for making all products and services available in Vans by maintaining the adequate stock level • Apply the company professional and ethical rules either with external parties or internally • Follow up and test the expenditure pattern for Vans itself and the team to match with the limits determined • Perform sudden physical counts on all assigned Vans to detect any variance and take corrective action if applicable • Monitor daily sales transactions reconciliation for the vans • Provide finance department with all needed documents • Propose and implement local events /activities to enhance sales targets • Follow up the merchandising display and update staff with any offers or tariff changes • Conduct the check list set by internal auditor • Compile and report network problems
• اعداد الخطة السنوية والتقرير المالي لمحفظه القروض. • الأشراف على المسح الميداني و تحصيلات الأقساط و المشاركه في لجنه صرف القروض. • الأشراف المالي والفني و القدره علي تقييم دراسات الجدوي المقدمه للحصول علي القروض. • القدرة على التخطيط والمتابعة والإتصال والتعامل مع الحاسب الألي. • التأكد من صحة المعلومات وحفظ الملفات وسجلات العملاء مع فريق العمل ومتابعه الاخصائيين. • تقديم الإقتراحات لمجلس الامناء بخصوص محفظه الإقراض. ترسل السيرة الذاتيه على email@example.com
-Providing and ensuring a high quality services and solution in the fields of planning, controlling and management of personnel Costs / FTEs, Rewards Management and HR systems in order to be perceived as a competent and professional business partner. -Supporting and handling employees’ compensation and benefits administration including payroll operation. -Executing all HR cross functional administration tasks -Maintains a professional integrated HR Personnel Cost Controlling / Rewards Management reporting approach by supporting the implementation and governance of respective tools, processes and programs in the fields of payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Personnel Cost Management in alignment with respective partners (Business, CoEs, HRMs, external authorities…). -Ensuring a proper and smooth communication and information flow between all relevant parties in the working environment such as FP&A & HRM. -Initiates and drives continuous improvement for all relevant processes, tools and programs. -Creates and maintains a stable network to Finance (FP&A) in order to guarantee a common understanding about shared processes and procedures (RFCs, Budget process etc.) and about the available FTEs and its personnel costs. -Steers and monitors the personnel cost planning tool for the Market in close cooperation with the HR Manager. -Acts as a contact partner for all Rewards related processes (such as budget, bonus, salary round) -Delivers defined reports on HR relevant KPIs. -Ensures accurate data entry, maintenance, timely and correct payments to employees and authorities and the correct execution of laws and regulations within area of responsibility. -Continuously monitors statutory and internal regulations, market trends in C&B related areas to initiate and negotiate modification to systems and processes in order to ensure correct execution of laws and compliance to company policies. -Delivers continuous high quality, accuracy and efficiency of reporting to external authorities, consultants as well as internal departments where necessary. -Drives HR system maintenance and improvements in collaboration with the global eHR team to ensure high data integrity and system efficiency -Executes monthly payroll and produces all related reports. -Compile and generate monthly reports on regular basis and compile ad hoc statistics and reports -Contributes to continuous improvement for all Payroll, Compensation & Benefits processes, tools and programs. -Supports regarding preparation of Expat contracts and management of expats. -Ensures HR system data integrity and validity within the area of service. -Updates and maintains personnel data into SAP and create personal files to keep track of completed personal records. Key Relationships: •Local HR Team, HR CoE Rewards, mobility and eHR partners •Line Managers •Internal contacts within Finance (FP&A), Legal, Taxes •Governmental institutions and authorities •External consultants IT Skills •MS office suite of products – Intermediate to advanced •SAP – Intermediate to advanced
- To represent the assigned account(s) internally as an ambassador towards all functions and vice versa and manage all interfaces. - To understand the assigned accounts and categories and document this by Account Fact Books. - To develop and propose the account strategies, formalize them by Strategic Account Plans and get sign off by the direct superior. - To sell in and agree on sell out support and formalize this by Account Marketing Plans. - To monitor sell-out and the order book continuously and ensure reliable and cost efficient supply for the account. - To support negotiation and enforcement of Adidas Group trade terms. - Measure progress on own KPIs. - Monitor all relevant reports. - Monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions. - Provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance. - Ensure customer compliance with agreements.
<% value._source.content_search %>
Search Results 6360 <%totalNumberCourses%> Courses Found
Search Results <%totalServicesResult%> Services Found
Search Results 6360 <%totalNumberPeople%> Members Found
Search Results 6360 <%totalNumberCompanies%> Companies Found