Jobzella previously showed you Load More...
Search Results <% totalNumberJobs %> Jobs Found
• Represent ABM in a positive and professional manner • Participate in sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved monthly, quarterly or annually • Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. • Initiate telephone calls, Skype and in-person visits and demos to existing and prospective customers. • Maintain all prospective customer data in the company sales management system. • Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails. • Making accurate and rapid proposals and providing customers with quotations. • Achieve Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Sales Targets & Sales Effort Targets • Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales. • Report Sales Progress to Management • Representing the company in exhibitions and events • Collaborate with other departments
Job Title: Technical sales engineers: " pre-sales and post-sales technical advice and support about products". Job Description: Typical responsibilities of the job include: • identifying and establishing new business • organizing sales visits • liaising with existing clients • preparing tenders, proposals and quotations • providing pre-sales and after-sales support • negotiating contracts, terms and conditions • reviewing cost and sales performance • writing reports and sales literature • providing product education and advice • attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings • ensuring that sales targets are met. Qualifications and training required : Fresh Graduate or 1 year experienced in the related Fields, Must graduates with qualifications in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Control Engineering and Software Engineering. Previous relevant experience gained in any commercial/sales area involving contact with customers or the general public is essential. Key skills for technical sales engineers : • Strong technical skills • Organisational skills • Communication skills • Analytical skills • Team-working skills • Sales skills • Commercial awareness • Personal skills
Secretary needed for a boutique international law firm with offices in Egypt and the United States. Must demonstrate the ability to efficiently work unsupervised and meet deadlines. Evaluation based on the ability to retain and apply new technical skills as well as personal qualities.
Junior associates needed for a boutique international law firm with offices in Egypt and the United States. Successful candidates will acquire unmatched experience in public international law and international commercial arbitration. Must demonstrate the ability to efficiently work unsupervised and meet deadlines. Evaluation based on the ability to retain and apply new technical skills as well as personal qualities.
- Create requests opening L / transfers according to purchase orders, invoices and send them to the bank according to the priorities - Taking into account the application of criteria for Documentary Credits UCP600 .. and standards ISBP 681 - Review all the terms of accreditation for the submitted crediting requests and ensure that SWIFT has been issued according to the request to open the accreditation. - Analyze and discuss the requests for amendments to the suppliers and comparing these techniques with standards of banks - Take into account the documents and technical conditions required for the release of goods in order to ensure their release without hindrance in terms of documents and receipt of shipping documents, review and compliance with the terms of the requests for crediting requests - review of the received documents from banks and validated for delivery to Customs Clearance - receive letters of deficit and communicate with the insurance companies and issue letters of the reservation and finalize the required documents for issuing the final speeches to request compensation and follow it up until it is received and handed over to the relevant departments - Follow-up on the maritime warranty letters for re-receiving and re-directing them to the bank and make sure that they was not used before.
متابعه الفنيين وتحديد مواعيد الزيارات المنزليه الفنيين على مستوى الجمهوريه
- Coordination and lead of the Key Account for an international client, Budget responsibility - Development of business cases including calculation, recommendation and action plans for implementation - Coordination and leading an operational team of about 160 employees - Project management of fit out work and renovation - Responsible for customer care - Identification, assessment and operationalization of new market opportunities in the facility management market - Establishment, negotiation and starting relationships with potential partners
Here at Med Right we are seeking any and all talented doctors across all specialties , across Cairo , Suez and Alex. Successful candidates will be receiving a great rate of pay as per our grading system , as well as valuable experience in our healthcare administration company. If you would like more information, or are interested in applying for this position, Click the "apply" button on this page. We are looking forward to hear from you
About the Job Job Duties instructors create lesson plans to teach non-native speakers to read, write and speak English. They help students learn English grammar, pronunciation and conversational skills. Many ESL instructors also prepare classroom and community activities in addition to arranging field trips, which allow students to learn English in real life contexts. College ESL instructors develop students' abilities to read textbooks and write essays in English.
-Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. -Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. -Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. -Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. -Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. -Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Secretary: -Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals. -Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. -Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings. -Manage travel and schedule. -Handle information requests. -Prepare statistical reports. -Coordinates office management activities. -Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly. -Prepare agenda for meetings. -Maintain office procedures.
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed. - Ensure effective team communication throughout the marketing department through the application of suitable reporting systems and structures and the identification and provision of appropriate training. - Coaching of Product Managers and Marketing Associates in various aspects of management (eg HR issues, budgets, resource allocation). - Manages and ensure successful product lunch activities base on the marketing calendar.
1. Achieves Sales targets set by management. 2. Responsible for orders generation and follow up. 3. Achieves the target product visibility and shelf share objectives by outlet as per product market share marketing plans. 4. Responsible of developing the customer relationship in modern trade to achieve a win-win partnership including current and future investments. 5. Monitors the competition activities in the market & develop plans to maintain the company products share as well as reduce competition impact.
The ERP Consultant will be responsible for implementing and providing support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for our clients, ensuring the system is meeting business needs. The ERP Consultant will work directly with clients to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement ERP. Tasks: Analyze business processes and provide solutions using Microsoft Dynamics ERPsystems Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis Implement Microsoft Dynamics GP/AX/RMS Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing Customize and configure ERP to integrate with multiple systems Provide user training and support Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control Coordinate with Technical Manager/Solutions Architect on solution design, programming and validation Pre-sales support and demonstration
Achieving the sales target Follow the sales cycle during contact with customer present the company merchandise to customers Greeting the customers and provide the excellence service and sincere advice to customers Cooperate at arranging the shop displays Participate at Ordering the spare parts and merchandise Entering the sales data on the system Keeping the business records Make day and night screening for the merchandise.
- Generate sales for solar systems and meet sales goals. - Lead all aspects of performance of a residential and business solar sales. - Seek out, activate and develop new sales opportunities in new & existing markets for solar systems. - Identify / approach / develop new/alternate channels and customers that can benefit from offered Solar Systems.. This may include but is not limited to residence compounds, hospitals, malls, Universities, resorts/tourism/hotels, advertising companies, airports, farms, and partner companies interested in adding solar and portable power services to their existing line of products - Develop business plan for penetrating new channels - Provide regular updates to management regarding progress, and recommend changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving both quality and quantity objectives in the market. - Develop sales strategy for the office including: referrals, rebuttals, neighborhood targeting, marketing, etc. to achieve sales goals and control expenses. - Determine work procedures, prepare work schedule, and manage hourly, daily, and weekly sales efficiencies of each sales person. - Understand local sales rules and ensure all appropriate rules are followed and certifications achieved in order to meet regulatory standards. - Develop and hire sales talents according to solar business expansion. - Establish sales system and sales procedures Secondary Responsibilities: - Gather and recommend technical improvement to enhance the sales experience and improve sales productivity. - Assist in opening and leading the expansion of new markets. - Ability to calculate figures for discounts, commission volume, etc. - Ability to travel to other cities to investigate and explore potentials for marketing solar system.
Supporting in organizing the company events as an on-site coordinator in different fields.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for: • Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market. • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. • Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic • Work with outside data sources and API’s • Identify bottlenecks and bugs & Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation. • Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to play store and support • Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions • Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort. • Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies. • Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders. • Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic • Building reusable code and libraries for future use • Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability • Implementation of security and data protection • Design and implementation of data storage solutions
1. Translate documents into specified language(s) precisely and accurately, maintaining message content and context. 2. Review/proofread translations done by others in-house and freelancer translators. 3. Follow ethical codes that protect data and information linked to the client. Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words and concepts. 4. Check translations technical terms and related sources to be sure that the translated documents are accurate and consistent throughout translation. 5. Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to be sure that translation process is accurate. 6. Prepare evaluation sheets and reports for translators. 7. Assemble terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms. 8. Adapt software and accompanying technical documents/materials to another language and culture. 9. Support and maintain relationships with internal customers. 10. Establishing a terminology database to be used in translation projects. 11. Implement client feedbacks. 12. Perform other tasks as required by management
مطلوب للعمل فورا بالسعوديه للعمل في مؤسسة ديكور (بالمدينة المنورة) مهندس معماري (خبره 5 سنوات ) شروط العمل :- 1-اجادة العمل علي الاوتوكاد 2-القدرة علي الاشراف علي مواقع العمل المميزات :- . سكن . تامين صحي . سيارة خاصة . مكافئات علي الانجاز الرجاء ارسال السيره الذاتيه علي البريد الالكتروني للاستفسار : موبايل : 01001201155/ 01002444613 تليفون: 0224536032/ 0224500413 ايميل:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org للتسجيل علي الموقع: www.elrawasy.com
<% value._source.content_search %>
Search Results 20886 <%totalNumberCourses%> Courses Found
Search Results <%totalServicesResult%> Services Found
Search Results 20886 <%totalNumberPeople%> Members Found
Search Results 20886 <%totalNumberCompanies%> Companies Found