Great companies are not just about the products and services that they Load More...
Search Results <% totalNumberJobs %> Jobs Found
Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software products and solutions accordance with established standards. Participate in conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements and impact of new task on the internal work flow. Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews. Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards. Supervise and mentor Software Developers with Team Leader coordination. Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team. Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Review, investigate, reconcile and release blocked freight invoices. - Communication to carriers on resolution of outstanding freight invoices. - Review and approve carrier freight invoices. - Assist Logistics Manager to insure best practices and policies are uniform across all supply chain operations. - Support other Logistics related projects and tasks as assigned. - Provide administration support for freight payment, customer complaints and freight claims.
- Assist the Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives. - Assist the Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans. - Assist the Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets. - Assist the Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customer’s. - Assist Manager by completing all assigned duties. - Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager Supervise on Sales promoters. - Assist with sales promoters questions, concerns and product/service questions - Create reports showing Sales %, install %, adherence, and attendance etc. - Make sure all promoters adhere to company policies and procedures. - Deliver positive feedback, Employee Rewards and Customer Recognition to employee. - Communicate all employee relations issues, concerns, and incidents to Sales Manager.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
1. Constructing new clients database 2. Generating new sales lead 3. Presenting ECC’s solutions and services to potential clients 4. Day to day account management tasks 5. Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline reports 6. Preparing financial proposals and P&L’s in response to RFP’s 7. Preparing Justifications for top management whenever extra discounts are needed
The Social Media Manager will set the social media strategies, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The social media manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy and community participation leadership.
Marketing Director Job Responsibilities: Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
: the applicant will be trained to be media consultant to be able to Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Rumpke’s services and pricing structure- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business. Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers. Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers. Utilize the company’s Growth Management System (GMS Board) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles. Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy. Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly. Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers. Other duties, as assigned.
Global International Company urgently hiring "Customer service agent " Benefits: Net Salary 3,000. Social Insurance. Family Medical Insurance. 3 Months bonus.
1. Constructing client base through network and cold calls “knocking doors” 2. Generating new sales lead 3. Presenting ECC solutions offering and services to potential clients 4. Performs sales activities 5. Preparing monthly, quarterly pipeline reports 6. Preparing financial proposals in direct coordination with the direct manager. 7. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing filing systems. • Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, and bills. • Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. • Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends. • Organize and schedule meetings and appointments. • Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time. • Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease • Provide general support to visitors.
Media Republic is a leading independent ad agency in Egypt with clients comprising some of the coolest international brands in the business including Google, Allianz, LG, the UN, Heineken, Pirelli, Sahl Hasheesh and many more.We are looking to hire an experienced Art Director - an ideas person able to create 360 degree concepts - capable of delivering on creative communications requirements of our clients.
- Getting customer interest on our service / product. - Collect & document customer basic information. - Maintaining hard work and positive attitude. - Giving clear information about our product / service to the customer. - Identify & escalate priority issues. - Follow-up with customers when necessary. - Close sales presentations & meet sales goals in accordance with development plan - Achieve Telemarketing Phone Calls Targets. - Report Telemarketing Progress to Management - Create Periodical Reports of Telemarketing Operations
- Prepare and build strategies and marketing plan. - Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns. - Ongoing accounts, monitoring, and preparing reports. - Offer key insights for improving strategies to enhance results .
Key responsibilities Client Management • Project management of the internal processes • Ensure best practice for meetings (everything from cosmetic presentation, production of agendas, contact reports etc) • Build and maintain effective Client relationships to deliver account objectives • Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales. • Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organization • Build and maintain effective relationships with all agency departments • Internal communications best practice to ensure that all the “spokes” are appraised of current situation and future requirements • Be a knowledge center on a specific brand (e.g. knowledge accumulation, being the physical repository for all items relevant to that brand, conducting competitor reviews where relevant) • Enhancing the reputation of the agency with the client through added-value initiatives (unexpected by the client). Commercial Awareness • Financial management of all client and agency expenditure according to the agency’s best practice on individual projects • Ensure that financial processes are adhered to and that the account finances are up to date
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverable. Also , supervising the consultants and guide them to achieve our targets and deadlines. Responsible of the consultants schedules, to make sure everything will be delivered on time.
Call Center Agent - Customer Service Etisalat - UAE
- Research drug compounds and develop new medications based on research. - Test medications for efficiency and safety. - Oversee the production process to ensure medications are produced accurately.
• Responsible for buying the best quality Materials, Machinery & Spare parts for the company at the most competitive prices. • Communicating internally with Machinery & Spare parts departments and understanding their demands. • Negotiation with suppliers over the best price, Quality. • Processing requests and managing shipment process. • Producing price quotations according to the pricing system.
<% value._source.content_search %>
Search Results 10790 <%totalNumberCourses%> Courses Found
Search Results <%totalServicesResult%> Services Found
Search Results 10790 <%totalNumberPeople%> Members Found
Search Results 10790 <%totalNumberCompanies%> Companies Found