Have you, as an employer, ever experienced a long day interviewing can Load More...
Search Results <% totalNumberJobs %> Jobs Found
ABC is currently hiring under graduates for the Summer Internship Program. Selected candidates will gain experience in one of the ABC departments: - Marketing The Program includes a specific Assignment/project, which will enhance your personal and professional capabilities through which you will receive direct coaching from your supervisor. The Program’s duration is one month; starting Fisrt of August 2016. Summer trainees work a normal full day, from 8:00AM till 4:30PM Sunday through Thursday. What do we offer: We offer a paid program for the selected candidates, through which you will have a full business exposure to help you increase your knowledge and develop your skills.
ABC is currently hiring under graduates for the Summer Internship Program. Selected candidates will gain experience in one of the ABC departments: - Supply Chain The Program includes a specific Assignment/project, which will enhance your personal and professional capabilities through which you will receive direct coaching from your supervisor. The Program’s duration is one month; starting Fisrt of August 2016. Summer trainees work a normal full day, from 8:00AM till 4:30PM Sunday through Thursday. What do we offer: We offer a paid program for the selected candidates, through which you will have a full business exposure to help you increase your knowledge and develop your skills.
- Responsible for relationship building and resolving customer queries and problems in a professional manner. - To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements. - Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow-up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. Salary: 2000:3500 will depend on experience and Interview. Location: Maadi
•Performs wet and instrumental analysis (HPLC, UV, GC, FTIR) of raw materials, in-process and finished products. •Performs physical testing and chemical analysis of Pharmaceutical Packaging Material. •Troubleshoots and resolves operations issues. •Prepares and standardizes volumetric solutions, reagents and indicators Internal calibration of instruments according to work instructions. •Validation of the assay methods of finished products. •Participates in validation of facilities and manufacturing processes.
•Collect all literatures related to products of concern. •Performing instrument qualification & preparing SOP for the instrument. •Performing pre-formulation&formulation trials for any of the new products or the product under redevelopment inside or outside the plant according to the predetermined procedures and after having the necessary training . •Prepare samples for stability,export & bio-equivalence studies . •Documentation and reporting all formulation trials observation and results according to the predetermined procedures. •Performing pilot trials and validation batches inside and outside as directed. •Complying with the occupational safety and waste procedures in Hikma Pharma Plant. •Complying with the applicable GMP standards and procedures after having the necessary training . •Reporting any other event or observation concerning equipment,utility,method,product or procedure and any other relevant item in the R&D department. •To perform any other task related to the job description or nature
•Conducting regular investigations to guarantee that workers’ follow safety procedures as required •Conducting quality audits as required to ensure compliance with GMPs, Quality standards, and sterility regulations throughout the field •Handling the pharmaceutical tailing waste according to the set rules and procedures in this regard •Carrying out material sampling as needed to conduct QA audits, checking samples’ conformity and taking decisions (Batch Release) of samples’ acceptance •Performing pre and post-production quality checks and providing related reports accordingly •Carrying out the issuance and weighing process of raw materials to guarantee conformity of specifications to quality standards, approving release of materials to production, as well as ensuring compliance of raw material storage with regulatory guidelines •Ensuring compliance of plant conditions (Humidity, Temperature,…etc) with set guidelines •Checking machine conformity to standards as well as ensuring periodic maintenance implementation •Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. - Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made. - Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. - Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Perform all sales activities in the assigned territory
• To have excellent knowledge about company products, their indications, contraindications, side effects Dosage, available forms....etc • To understand and implement the marketing plan for each of company's products • To be knowledgeable about competitors' products and their therapeutic uses and promotional activities in the territory. • To be able to make appropriate comparisons between company's products and competitive products. • To be aware of diseases entities and current medical approaches therapy, especially as related to Company's' products. • To make regular calls for target physicians in his territory and to achieve call rate of 13 /day in Cairo and At least 16/day in provinces. • To maintain making good quality details and implement the promotional strategy/ product/cycle. • To keep an adequate and regular stocks for company's' product at target pharmacies in streets, hospitals And provinces as well as monitoring these stocks regularly • To keep and maintain up to date records on physician profiles and give attention to the quality of feedback on each profile after each visit. • To submit activity reports on daily basis. • To schedule daily activity plan, weekly activity plan in Cairo and Provinces. • To participate actively in all training meetings, periodic meetings and other activities/developments of the Company. • To follow management instructions regarding marketing strategies, use of samples, literatures and other Company resources. • To manage assigned territory in an efficient and economic manner. • To evaluate the territory sales per month and identify marketing opportunities and develop appropriate Plans in order to achieve (exceed your sales plans/ product). • To make management informed of competitors activities and all important developments, changes and Events that may affect the sales of the company's' products or company's' plans.
• Revision of all received parts whether local or imported (CKD) • Hold receiving committees whether in-plant or at supplier • Validate, register, and report all incoming inventory and nonconformity reports. • Issue claims for non-conform parts from local supplier or OEM and negotiate in case of refusal • Issue suppliers’ evaluation reports • Regular (weekly) check parts at suppliers’ end • Supervision packing and packaging of local supplier and OEM parts. • Issue frequent visual reports regarding top defects, claims, external issues ...etc. • Improvement of quality receiving area, quality check lists, go/no go checking fixtures. • Aligning with production team and quality control for in-line feedback and nonconformity of parts at production line.
• Design Supplier Evaluation criteria, KPI’s, and its equivalent data gathering methodology from different departments (Receiving, Localization, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Supplier development ...). • Communicate Monthly Supplier performance reports to the related suppliers & GB departments / BU and request Supplier countermeasures plan/program. • Participate in First Sample approval process to ensure awareness to localization procedures & implementation. • Investigate reported external quality issues that are believed to be purchased part from a local supplier. • Communicate and instruct suppliers on the use of a corrective action process and quality tools & techniques. • Report (daily, weekly, monthly & annually) the Supplier Quality Assurance activities & their effect on the different manufacturing aspects (Quality, Cost & Delivery) & on manufacturing operations improvements. • Regularly visit suppliers and conducting Supplier Audits. • Supervise Receiving quality area with respect to local supplier performance • Align with manufacturing Quality Control supplier performance and external issues for in-line inspection
•Adhere to their scheduled shifts within the set boundaries •Ensure adherence to set processes and utilization of relevant knowledge basis while handling transactions •Complete necessary documentation related to all transactions with minimal deviation •Understand specific customer needs and offer the most suitable products / services •Escalate customer complaints and queries wherever necessary, according to agreed SLAs •Complete appropriate skill verification tests on time •Keep self-updated on account products, offers and processes •Make suggestions for process improvements to team leaders and supervisors using insights from customer experiences
Purchasing local materials (automotive material, Maintenance spare parts, Consumables) to secure needed resources to ensure company are supplied with the required items in proper times, good conditions and reasonable prices that to keep running production line achieving production plan. Major Functions: Prepare annual contracts and any purchase order on Oracle System. Prepare the requisition parts for plants goods compliance with timing of request to match production plan. Searching for alternative suppliers for maintenance spare parts, consumables and Negotiation & analyze materials, spare parts, consumables prices with local suppliers to obtain the best prices. Follow up with local supplier the forecast plan and daily delivery schedule sent from Planning. Prepare all local purchasing reports to Purchasing Department
Achieving the daily, monthly and yearly production plan through the involvement and deep follow with related department production that enforce the scheduling process and achieving Sales demands. Major Functions: Achieving the daily, monthly and yearly production plan. Prepare & supervise all scheduling activities (MPS, Job Orders...etc.) for all manufacturing plants. Supervise and controlling all the product BOM on Oracle System with engineering and costing department Controlling manufacturing expenses with production department and analyze expenses job order with costing department.
Supervise the process and team of material handling to ensure the opening, preparing and delivering the parts for production line in time planned and in the located station with quality and exact quantity that smooth running production line. Major Functions: Supervise the handling of material to production line for all shops in time needed with quantity planned and per each station. Participates and supervise in the committee for disqualification parts to ensure the replacements parts for production line running. Contribute with partially responsible for the design of material racks on production line for any coming new models or updating models. Supervises and constantly follows up on the maintenance of material handling equipment Contribute and count for the shortage parts on production line and report to concerns for supplying in time needed.
Supervising the Supply all material required to production line in time needed and with the stock required to keep production running to achieve production plan with the lowest cost of stock. Major Functions: Supervising all local material supply for all manufacturing. Supervise all MRP activities and processes among suppliers, production, local purchasing warehousing and Engineering. Monitor the stock level of inventory of local items to not be extra than required or less than planned. Arranging the work with local suppliers through the daily delivery to warehouse. Keep the creation and effective execution of annual savings plan to reduce purchasing costs year-over-year, and reports progress monthly per corporate reporting requirements.
Managing parts of construction projects Overseeing building work Setting out sites and organizing facilities Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff Providing technical advice
Assist in the development of design details construction documents. Coordinate drawings with drawings of other disciplines. Coordinate specifications with drawings to meet project requirements.
Design the plumbing systems & networks
محاسب يجيد التعامل مع البنوك
<% value._source.content_search %>
Search Results 11979 <%totalNumberCourses%> Courses Found
Search Results <%totalServicesResult%> Services Found
Search Results 11979 <%totalNumberPeople%> Members Found
Search Results 11979 <%totalNumberCompanies%> Companies Found