HR Generalist May 2017 - Present ( 2 Years )
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and
preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor all over HR strategies, system, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relation by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that derives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management.
- Building database of outsourcing and freelancers.
HR Specialist October 2016 - May 2017 ( 7 Months )
- Responsible for all hiring process by coordinating job posting on Website, reviewing resumes, performing
telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Contact candidates for interview and manage interview timings. ;
- Prepare necessary documents and contracts. ;
- Provides training for new and current employees on communication systems, including telephone and email. ;
- Make sure company policies are well implemented. ;
- Prepare training and orientation to all new employees. ;
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping. ;
- Maintains personnel files and keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee and establishes personnel file.
Recruitment Consultant June 2015 - August 2016 ( 1 Years - 2 Months )
* Responsible for FMCG/Heavy Industry/ Information Technology /Automotive & Insurance Accounts.
Real Estate, Retail, Logistics and shipping accounts.
* Working in Egypt market and overseas market (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and Jordan etc....)
* Receiving vacancies requests and performing the search in accordance with the required qualifications
and job descriptions.
* Create job descriptions that accurately describe job purpose, scope of responsibility and prerequisites
(if not provided).
* Screening CVs and handle face-to-face interviews. ;
* Referring candidates for interviews with our clients and get their feedback to adjust the selection
* Drafting / Posting job advertising in various media channels. Head hunting for potential candidates
* Collaborating with the clients in order to fully understand their recruitment process and needs, calling
and visiting clients to update their recruitment needs and to promote for consultancy and assessment
* Attending Job fairs and Coordinating for Mega events.
Recruitment Coordinator December 2014 - June 2015 ( 6 Months )
* Full life cycle recruitment management including advertising and sourcing, screening, offering
negotiation, receiving hiring files and post on boarding activities.
* Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. ;
* Preparing daily attendance report. ;
* Preparing daily employee achievements report. ;
* Preparing daily employee activities report.
* Papering the Payroll.
Trainee as a Recruitment Coordinator- Etisal international company (2 months)
* Receiving hiring requests from the head of departments and Managers. ;
* Preparing job descriptions and job offer. ;
* Searching for candidates through different sources. ;
* Screening CV, and phone-screening.
* Interviewing candidates.
Change training center (Cairo University) 2014
Diploma, Human Resources management, A+
Helwan University 0000
Salary 0 EGP - Egyptian Pound
Human Resources Management
From in January 1970
Birth Date: 1993-02-25
Number of Dependants: No Dependant
Marital Status: Single
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone