إحدى أكبر التحديات التي تواجه الشركات ومس Load More...
• Researching organizations and Corporates online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets • Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing • Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meeting • Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events if needed • Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products • Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Job Summary: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Directly responsible for business growth and development • Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction • Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs • Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives • Lead a team of business developers in accordance with the company mission and vision • Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals. • Assist in business planning and work directly with the managers and partners • Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives • Developing revenue goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy - Manage and oversee social media content - Measure the success of every social media campaign - Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies - Provide constructive feedback - Manage and interact through various social media channels
• Differentiate between the payments (cheques, bank transfers & cash payment). • Sum up the cheques and send them to the Accountant (banks) to deposit them in the bank. • Bookkeeping of all transactions on the financial system • Handle communication with the bank online website to maintain the process and check the exact numbers. • Ensure financial reports are correct and submitted on time • In cooperation with the Chief Accountant . • Sign the payment receipt and ensure that it is signed by the CFO. • Submit weekly report detailing Income and expenses. • Contacts collection department to follow up with the clients that didn’t pay to check their status in case of a deviation between the bank statement and the financial system • Send a weekly report to the Chief Accountant detailing all financial transactions • Submits Quarterly report for the withholding taxes. • Sends a report to the governmental tax.
- Produce costing reports for company products with respect to cost centres and locations. - Process ledger and booking entries regarding to all cost and production transactions including raw materials, bill of materials, variances between standard and actual costs according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner. - Ensuring that the correct transfer pricing is observed between business units. - Maintain financial files and information in a way that allows ease of retrieval of information and reports. - Perform detailed analysis of operating variances between standard cost, actual cost and budget. - Review and analyse actual and standard product cost. - Update inaccurate standards and report any problems immediately. - Identify and implement continuous improvements to costing processes. - Ensure that all transactions and reports are processed according to externally defined legislation and guidelines so that the company fulfils all legislative reporting requirements. - Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs. - Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts. - Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports. - Executes activities related to his/her function in safe and environmental friendly methods.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers - Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs - Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships - Reach out to customer leads through cold calling - Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction - Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule - Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments - Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports - Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, - and potential for new products and services. - Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends - Continuously improve through feedback - Perform one to one meetings
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls - Gather data about consumers, competitors, materials, suppliers and market conditions. - Analyze data using statistics - Prepare reports and present results to clients and management - Collect data and information about the chemicals and raw materials
Jobzella mobile app for Android and iPhone